Everybody loves to know what the latest and hottest trends are all year round. This infographic goes through the best winter trends, clothing such as duffle coats are a prime example of being both fashionable and practical. In common with many modern men’s garments, duffle coats have their origins in military wear but when paired with distressed denim and creepers, they are perfect for more casual environments and occasions.
Another example of a very fashionable option during the winter period is a checked shirt, mixed gingham and windowpane checks on printed hoodies, shirts and sportswear separates were a big hit in autumn/winter fashion shows this year. Earth tones are a key palette, as evidenced by the abundance of clay and copper, russet, moss and sand tones that can be seen in smart and casual wear collections this season.
There are some great brands out there that also offer a range of winter clothing brands such as bee inspired offer a range of clothing such as hoodies and coats.
- How To Keep Kids Away From Overuse Habit Of Smartphone - October 15, 2017
- Stay On Budget For Black Friday & Beyond - October 9, 2017
- The Smartest Video Marketing Trends in 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Who Loses, Who Wins After China’s Crackdown On Cryptocurrencies - October 5, 2017
- Why MLB is far better than the NFL? - September 26, 2017
- Free gifts with your broadband - September 23, 2017
- Fundamentals of Productive and Quality Writing - September 21, 2017
- How to Become an Instagram Celebrity - September 15, 2017
- 10 fun online activities - September 14, 2017
- Sports is necessary in life - September 11, 2017