Winter Clothing Trends
Everybody loves to know what the latest and hottest trends are all year round. This infographic goes through the best winter trends, clothing such as duffle coats are a prime example of being both fashionable and practical. In common with many modern men’s garments, duffle coats have their origins in military wear but when paired with distressed denim and creepers, they are perfect for more casual environments and occasions.
Another example of a very fashionable option during the winter period is a checked shirt, mixed gingham and windowpane checks on printed hoodies, shirts and sportswear separates were a big hit in autumn/winter fashion shows this year. Earth tones are a key palette, as evidenced by the abundance of clay and copper, russet, moss and sand tones that can be seen in smart and casual wear collections this season.
There are some great brands out there that also offer a range of winter clothing brands such as bee inspired offer a range of clothing such as hoodies and coats.
- Flip or Flop Stars Seeking a Divorce – But Can They Divorce the Business? - February 15, 2017
- National Insurance can be of help to Your Business in several ways - February 14, 2017
- 5 Feng Shui Tips for a Better Garden - February 8, 2017
- Winter Clothing Trends - February 3, 2017
- Conference Training and What You Need to Know - February 2, 2017
- Things to Know Before Buying a Trampoline - February 1, 2017
- 8 great ideas of topics for essay writing - February 1, 2017
- Should You Buy a Restaurant Franchise or Just Open a New One? - January 31, 2017
- Managing Construction Projects In The 21st Century - January 30, 2017
- Top 5 Essay Writing Mistakes And How To Avoid Them. - January 28, 2017
- Is Melania Trump Not Happy Being First Lady
- Heat Waves Major Cause Of Death Due To Climate Change: Al Gore
- Flip or Flop Stars Seeking a Divorce – But Can They Divorce the Business?
- National Insurance can be of help to Your Business in several ways
- Study Finds Mediterranean Diet Rich With Virgin Olive Oil Boosts HDL Function
- What More Can Ransomware Do In 2017, 2018 And Further