Winter Clothing Trends
Everybody loves to know what the latest and hottest trends are all year round. This infographic goes through the best winter trends, clothing such as duffle coats are a prime example of being both fashionable and practical. In common with many modern men’s garments, duffle coats have their origins in military wear but when paired with distressed denim and creepers, they are perfect for more casual environments and occasions.
Another example of a very fashionable option during the winter period is a checked shirt, mixed gingham and windowpane checks on printed hoodies, shirts and sportswear separates were a big hit in autumn/winter fashion shows this year. Earth tones are a key palette, as evidenced by the abundance of clay and copper, russet, moss and sand tones that can be seen in smart and casual wear collections this season.
There are some great brands out there that also offer a range of winter clothing brands such as bee inspired offer a range of clothing such as hoodies and coats.
- 4 Spring Fashion Tips For 2017 - March 25, 2017
- Why Your Website Is Not Bringing Business - March 24, 2017
- Starting Your Career as a Massage Therapist - March 23, 2017
- Adidаѕ- An Epitome Of Quality And Durаbilitу - March 21, 2017
- Tips for safe online shopping - March 18, 2017
- How To Choose The Best Wedding Perfumes - March 17, 2017
- Surprising Facts About the White Van Man - March 16, 2017
- Top 5 Dance Crazes of All Time - March 10, 2017
- The Best Games Online of 2017 - March 6, 2017
- The Future is FinTech Compliance Infographic - March 3, 2017