Everybody loves to know what the latest and hottest trends are all year round. This infographic goes through the best winter trends, clothing such as duffle coats are a prime example of being both fashionable and practical. In common with many modern men’s garments, duffle coats have their origins in military wear but when paired with distressed denim and creepers, they are perfect for more casual environments and occasions.
Another example of a very fashionable option during the winter period is a checked shirt, mixed gingham and windowpane checks on printed hoodies, shirts and sportswear separates were a big hit in autumn/winter fashion shows this year. Earth tones are a key palette, as evidenced by the abundance of clay and copper, russet, moss and sand tones that can be seen in smart and casual wear collections this season.
There are some great brands out there that also offer a range of winter clothing brands such as bee inspired offer a range of clothing such as hoodies and coats.
- Will Reading Glasses Soon be a Thing of the Past? - December 7, 2017
- How to Turn Your Home to a Vacation Rental - December 1, 2017
- Medical Innovations: Pioneering, yet Simple - October 25, 2017
- Professional Photo Editing with RetouchMe - October 24, 2017
- How to Become More Convincing: 3 Original and Effective Methods - October 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Tips to Improve Cash Flow in a Business - October 23, 2017
- Redecorate for a Cozy Fall - October 22, 2017
- How To Keep Kids Away From Overuse Habit Of Smartphone - October 15, 2017
- Stay On Budget For Black Friday & Beyond - October 9, 2017
- The Smartest Video Marketing Trends in 2017 - October 6, 2017