Yet another Lions Gate’s movie debuted at number one for the second week. A newly released horror film “Jigsaw” made it to number one in its first weekend with a weekend gross of $16,25 million in the United States and $9,5 million generated in other countries. Its total worldwide gross amounted to $25,75 million. The movie was directed by Michael and Peter Spierig. Jigsaw release was mostly anticipated by fans who love “Saw” horror movies released back in the days when the Saw Franchise was a hot trend for the weekend.
Meanwhile, it was a slow weekend for the previous week’s number one Tyler Perry’s Boo 2! A Madea Halloween. The Lions Gate’s comedy horror movie is this week’s number 2 with a weekend income of $10 million.
Just like in online casinos, Warner Bros action film Geostorm dropped one place down the ladder to number 3 with $5,6 million earned in the US. It was a sharp decrease in its weekend compared to $13 million in the previous week. Moreover, Universal’s Happy Death Day’s earnings are continuing to slump each week and occupy the fourth position from third in the previous week with a weekend gross of $5 million.
Blade Runner 2049 moved from number 4 to number 5, generating only $3.9 million in its fourth box office weekend. On the sixth position, there is a newly released Universal’s military drama “Thank You For Your Service” earning $3,7 million its opening weekend. The movie is directed and written by Jason Dean Hall. It stars Mile Teller, Haley Bennett, and Amy Schumer.
Only The Brave moved from the fifth position to seventh with a weekend gross of $3,4 million. Moving on, the action thriller The Foreigner starring Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan generated only $3,2 million domestically. The Foreigner is on number 8 and is doing well outside the US evident of $88,4 million generated in three weeks. The movie is good enough to force gamblers to stop playing real money online casino games at best rated online casinos for its duration.
Paramount’s new crime comedy Suburbicon has a slow start debuting at number 9 with $2,8 million. The movie is directed by George Clooney and stars Matt Damon, Oscar Isaac, and Josh Brolin. Horror movie It is at number 10 with $2,4 million.
- When Should You Increase Your Available Lines of Credit? - November 9, 2017
- Fun tech for the Christmas period - November 4, 2017
- Tips On How To Win Scrabble Word Game Easily - November 3, 2017
- Top 10 Box Office Weekend Movies Report October 27-29, 2017 - November 2, 2017
- Personalized Promotional Magnets for Businesses - October 27, 2017
- The key to having a long life - October 26, 2017
- 5 ways on how to find a new home - October 17, 2017
- The Most Popular Video Game Plot in 2017 - October 13, 2017
- The Best Entertainment Apps Available On Your Phone - September 6, 2017
- Affordable ideas to improve your home - September 5, 2017