Taylor Swift rallies against Apple for royalty changes
Recently, Taylor Swift had Apple on a stranglehold, making sure that her letter which are posted online criticizing how the technical chant has not been able to pay the royalties for the artists during a three-month free subscription period is hurting them financially. Well, Apple did sit up and take notice of this particular letter which has been posted online and retweeted and shared by millions of fans worldwide. It has been noted that Apple has now been able to look forward to negotiations with the artist, understand about their concerns, and are looking forward to making a consensus on the kind of change that needs to be done for the giant in this particular industry.
Apple music and issue regarding royalties
Since its inception in 2001, Apple has been able to share revenue from a variety of independent as well as paid artists. However, the percentages were to be debated, as Apple claims that it has been able to provide at least the best in terms of industry standards for music revenue sharing methods. Apple has mentioned that it would not be able to undertake any kind of plans for payment during the free introductory period, but they have been able to compensate it for the high revenue stream. However, Taylor Swift was extremely fast to point out that since they do not ask for free iPhones from Apple, it is only just that Apple does not ask for free songs to be played in their network.
Reaction to the news from Apple management
Apple factored in a lot of change, or else the negotiation with the revenue sharing as well as a lot of other industrial standards would have to compensate in the courtroom. Since negotiations have been outlined, and most of the royalties that Apple has been able to gain from the payment of the subscribed members is with them, it is only just did a pass on the benefit of the royalties to the artist as well. This is what seems to be the norm in each and every other revenue sharing website, and it should bring about the appropriate amount of change in the lives of people that has been able to listen to music through the Apple iTunes Store.
Well, since the news has broken out, Apple has been swift to let everyone know that they are now looking forward to renegotiations, and are more than willing to pay the entire independent artist that you amount after the negotiations have been concluded. Taylor Swift is extremely happy, as she has previously mentioned that three months without payment from a particular agency that is minting money in her name is something that is going to amount to a great loss.
That is also one of the main reasons as to why she has not been able to introduce her new album, 1989, to be available on Apple music. However, since the issue has now been taken up, and payments are to be provided, it is remaining to be seen whether she would be able to release the new album in the Apple iTunes or not.
- 5 Best Tire Maintenance Tips - May 23, 2017
- An Overview Of What CBD Oil Is Used For - May 17, 2017
- How to Protect Your Things When You Travel for Extended Periods - May 16, 2017
- Easy to recover lost Data using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 11.5 - May 11, 2017
- 3 Financial Tips on Real Estate Investment - May 10, 2017
- When the Affordable Beats the Spectacular devices - May 8, 2017
- Reasons you should be using animated explainer videos for your business - May 8, 2017
- Your Next Trade Show Exhibition: Why Hiring Event Staff Matters - May 1, 2017
- Why Should I Establish a Health Spending Account When I Have Health Insurance? - April 30, 2017
- Why do you need a SEO Expert? - April 29, 2017
- 5 Best Tire Maintenance Tips
- Top Goals In The History Of Football
- Top Tips How To Lead Healthy Corporate Lifestyle
- Things To Know For First Time Home Buyers
- Tips For Women To Lead Healthy Life
- Things To Consider Before Developing A Mobile Game