Las Vegas will soon get a NFL stadium. The project is proposed to be of $1.9 billion and aims to lure the Oakland Raiders, whose owner Mark Davis has long ago vowed of doing the same if required political hurdles are cleared.
The mastermind of the project in the desert metropolis is Las Vegas Sans CEO Sheldon Adelson who is, as known, a divisive figure within the betting community.
Yahoo Finance reports the plan is also being highly supported by two influential NFL power players – Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.
Adelson said Kraft is also holding the chair of the committee assigned for relocation in the NFL.
Even though NFL frequently maintained saying gambling is no good and has been against the daily fantasy, but the casino mogul added 28 tams out of the 32 are involved in gambling as they are interested in fantasy sports, which in other way is gambling too.
It is learned Davis has pledged $500 million and Adelson for $650 million. The rest is probably would be arranged from taxpayers, and notably the tourist tax.
In Las Vegas it is not necessary the taxpayers should approve such funding unlike in Oakland and San Diego. The committee has the power to decide similar to what prevails in Carson and Inglewood. This makes it easier to get the fun approved from local politicians who are favoring the project.
Adelson had earlier said they are not taking the funding from the pockets of taxpayers and the local residents understand the tourists will be paying for the project that won’t go noticed by the city people.
The Billionaire added for long NFL had been opposing to put a team in the city and lately the views are seen to be changing as most of the teams have struck deals with fantasy sports companies.
Adelson ranked 15th in the billionaire list of Forbes 400 with net worth of $30 billion.
Stay tuned with the making of NFL stadium in Las Vegas at Pokiespedia and know other striking details too about online pokies. Pokie slots is Australia’s premier free online casino that offers free playing without downloading, installing, registering and sharing personal information. They have made entertainment simple. One just need to choose the game from huge options and start playing. Best of luck!
- Video Marketing is An Important Marketing Tool - November 14, 2017
- An ideal gift for a 18 year old petrol head - November 1, 2017
- Medical Innovations: Pioneering, yet Simple - October 25, 2017
- Professional Photo Editing with RetouchMe - October 24, 2017
- How to Become More Convincing: 3 Original and Effective Methods - October 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Tips to Improve Cash Flow in a Business - October 23, 2017
- Redecorate for a Cozy Fall - October 22, 2017
- How To Keep Kids Away From Overuse Habit Of Smartphone - October 15, 2017
- Stay On Budget For Black Friday & Beyond - October 9, 2017
- The Smartest Video Marketing Trends in 2017 - October 6, 2017