Easy to recover lost Data using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 11.5
If you have a looking for the best data recovery software, EaseUS is a best for the lost Data to retrieve easy way, While there are dozens of data recovery tools that can help you recover data, most of them are only able to recover deleted files. This free software may verify to be of modest use when it comes to recovering data due to division loss, system crash. Fortunately, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free will let you recover all sorts of lost or deleted files & data from your Windows PC and Mac.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free:
- The EaseUS data recovery software lets you retrieve data from damaged drives
- Single-user license for installation on one PC
- Downloadable delivery for instant activation after purchase
- Compatible with Windows systems ranging from Windows 2000 to Windows 8 for versatile data recovery solutions
- Supports RAID and hard drives, USB drives, SD cards and memory cards for comprehensive options
- Includes intuitive user interface to improve the data recovery process
- Skips bad sectors automatically to speed up the data recovery process
- Lets you retrieve lost files in RAW format after a hard drive crash or partitioning error
What’s new in EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 11.5?
- Filter the found data by exact file extensions.
- Add the option to recover data from iOS devices.
- Improve the quality and optimize the interaction to find desired data easily.
- Newly support Korean and Indonesian.
Features of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 11.5
- Supports all types of lost files, including photos, documents, videos, audio, emails, archives etc.
- Recover deleted, formatted or inaccessible data.
- Recover lost data from deleted volumes & partitions.
- Recover lost data from Windows notebooks, desktops, Windows server, hard drives, USB drives, SD cards, memory cards, and digital cameras.
- Supports RAW recovery.
- Support for Windows 10.
How to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 11.5
Retrieve lost documents rapidly and effectively with the EaseUS Data Recovery software. This product helps you save time and cash when serious situation strike, including infection contaminations, programming crashes, parcel harm or surprising shutdowns. Ensure that files on your home or office PC are anything easily to recover with this information recovery wizard. The downloadable information recovery wizard is anything sparing giving you a chance to return to work rapidly.
- First to Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 11.5
- And Click to “Wizard”>Select a location to start finding data
- After Scan Your Computer or Device
- In the last Preview and Recover the Files.
- You can select the targeted files and press Recover button to recover and save them on your computer or storage device.
If you are looking for more option for recovery, you can check out this list of other free Data Recovery software for Windows PC. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free is a very useful tool to recover data from lost or deleted Data or recover your files after partitioning or crashed hard drives. The free version can recover only up to 2GB data. See more EaseUS data recovery software.
- Top Video Games Worth Buying In 2017 - June 26, 2017
- How to Choose a Law Firm That’s Right For You - June 23, 2017
- Basic Pool Care Tips Every Single Owner Should Know - June 16, 2017
- Make the Most of Your Los Angeles Trip - June 14, 2017
- Go Out and Get Your Dream Car - June 13, 2017
- BYOD Programs are becoming increasingly popular in the workplace - June 9, 2017
- 5 Ways You Can Use Emoticons Properly at Work - June 8, 2017
- Home Survey 101: A Look at the Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Home Surveys - June 7, 2017
- Tips on Ways to Stay Healthy in 2017 - June 2, 2017
- Is Your Debt out of Control? - June 1, 2017
- Top Video Games Worth Buying In 2017
- A Guide To Convert Online Property Leads To Real Clients
- Basic Tips For Small Businesses How To Achieve Goals
- Top Man-Hood Health Tips To Lead Youthful, Satisfactory Life
- How to Choose a Law Firm That’s Right For You
- How To Keep Yourself Safe At Music Festivals