HTC U11 vs HTC 10 (Similarities and Differences)
In 2016 the HTC 10 was favorite phone to many and now its successor HTC U11 is making good, enough news to lure potential buyers. Let us find out the differences and similarities between the two.
The successor is a bit taller and wider compared to predecessor. HTC 10 measures 146x72x9mm where as the newcomer is 154 mm tall, 76 mm wide and 7.9 mm thin. It is thinner and so will be comfortable to hold.
The upcoming HTC U11 is a bit heavier than the HTC 10, about 5 percent. It is 169 gram while the predecessor is 161 gram.
HTC 10 came in aluminum body while the HTC U11 is made of glass and aluminum like the LG G6 and Samsung Galaxy S8. It has minimal aluminum frame and all-glass back.
HTC launched its phone in 2016 in carbon gray, silver, red, gold and pink shades, but the availability depended from region to region. The HTC U11 is coming in blue, black, silver, red and white colors.
The HTC 10 offered QHD resolution of 2560×1440 pixels and 564 ppi while the HTC U11 is learned to be coming up with 2560×1440 pixels QHD resolution and 534 ppi.
The HTC 10 was powered by Snapdragon 820 quad core 2.2GHz chipset while the company is equip the new phone with Snapdragon 835 octa core 2.45GHz processor.
The RAM will remain unchanged. The new phone too will come with 4GB of RAM.
HTC has increased the on-board storage in the new phone and it will come with 64GB. The predecessor had two versions – 32GB and 64GB.
Both the phones come with expandable memory of up to 2TB.
Apple’s iPhone 7 is always a trend setter and HTC too following the same. It has vanished the 3.5mm headphone jack from the HTC U11 and users can take the help of wireless Bluetooth headphones or a pair that is compatible with USB-C charging port.
Both the phones come supports Hi-Fi audio and this is something flagship of the company.
In terms of battery there is no improvement. The HTC U11 too comes with 3000 mAh battery.
HTC has improved the selfie camera in its new phone. The HTC 10 came with 12-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera where as the HTC U11 is mounted with 12-megapixel primary camera and 16-megapixel selfie lens. Probably HTC has learned phones are more sold for selfie photography than to snap from rear camera.
- Basic Tips For Small Businesses How To Achieve Goals - June 24, 2017
- Top Man-Hood Health Tips To Lead Youthful, Satisfactory Life - June 23, 2017
- How To Keep Yourself Safe At Music Festivals - June 22, 2017
- How To Buy Game Titles At Discount - June 21, 2017
- What You Get In Essential Phone - June 20, 2017
- Tips To Be Healthy This Summer On Overseas Vacation - June 19, 2017
- Success In Real Estate Business Not Easy; Follow Below Tips - June 17, 2017
- Useful Career Tips For Graduating Students - June 16, 2017
- Tips On How To Keep Yourself Injury-Free In Sports During Summer Months - June 15, 2017
- Tips On Which Houseplant Suits Your Lifestyle - June 13, 2017
- Basic Tips For Small Businesses How To Achieve Goals
- Top Man-Hood Health Tips To Lead Youthful, Satisfactory Life
- How to Choose a Law Firm That’s Right For You
- How To Keep Yourself Safe At Music Festivals
- How To Buy Game Titles At Discount
- What You Get In Essential Phone