Most of the time deleting contacts from the address book is a tedious affair. It is a boring job to delete one by one contact from your address, but it is also essential to remove the clutter.
However, you may argue that it won’t take so much space in your phone, but isn’t it necessary to clean your house even things do not occupy much space. Moreover, a streamlined address book is easy to handle, save time and convenient. So here is our step by step guide to Remove Duplicate Contacts In iCloud.
If you are an iOS user, you know how tedious it is to remove contacts from the address book. You can’t just swipe and remove the contact, rather you need to open the contact book, edit and scroll down and delete the contact, on the top of that, you will be shown a confirmation of the deletion.
Let’s find an easier way to delete the contact in your Apple device by signing into your iCloud account in your desktop, and you can select multiple contacts, though not so obvious method.
The first thing to do is to log in to your iCloud in your personal computer and then open the ‘Contacts’. It is important to sync your iOS device with iCloud otherwise these steps are useless.
Now hold the Ctrl key or Command key in case you are a Mac user and check the first contact you wish to delete, then keep clicking until you select the whole lot you want to erase from your address book.
Now, as you leave the command or Ctrl key, you will see all selected contacts remain like the same. You will see there is no edit button anymore nor any delete button. This is pretty much confusing but you can find the way to delete the selected contacts.
You can find your magical button after clicking the small gear icon in the lower-left corner of the screen. The delete button is inside the ‘Action’ menu.
Inside the menu you will find the keyboard shortcut to delete contacts. In other words you don’t have to go to Action menu and directly delete it from the keyboard.
After deleting all the selected contacts the iCloud must sync with your device’s address book to activate the deletion to be shown on your iPhone or iPad.
- Which MMO Is Right For You - January 16, 2018
- Things To Do In Bohol Island, Philippines - January 15, 2018
- Self Employed – The Art Of Taking Risks - January 13, 2018
- Essential Trends For Spring Summer 2018 - January 12, 2018
- Why Romancing SaGa 2 Is Lovable But Not Worth Buying At Original Price - January 11, 2018
- Tips To Study Effectively For Exams And Tests - January 10, 2018
- How To Build Relationships With Other Departments At Work - January 9, 2018
- Career As Forensic Sketch Artist - January 7, 2018
- Guide To Winter Cycling for Road Cyclists - January 6, 2018
- Tips To Avoid Overdressing And Underdressing - January 5, 2018