Most of the time deleting contacts from the address book is a tedious affair. It is a boring job to delete one by one contact from your address, but it is also essential to remove the clutter.
However, you may argue that it won’t take so much space in your phone, but isn’t it necessary to clean your house even things do not occupy much space. Moreover, a streamlined address book is easy to handle, save time and convenient. So here is our step by step guide to Remove Duplicate Contacts In iCloud.
If you are an iOS user, you know how tedious it is to remove contacts from the address book. You can’t just swipe and remove the contact, rather you need to open the contact book, edit and scroll down and delete the contact, on the top of that, you will be shown a confirmation of the deletion.
Let’s find an easier way to delete the contact in your Apple device by signing into your iCloud account in your desktop, and you can select multiple contacts, though not so obvious method.
The first thing to do is to log in to your iCloud in your personal computer and then open the ‘Contacts’. It is important to sync your iOS device with iCloud otherwise these steps are useless.
Now hold the Ctrl key or Command key in case you are a Mac user and check the first contact you wish to delete, then keep clicking until you select the whole lot you want to erase from your address book.
Now, as you leave the command or Ctrl key, you will see all selected contacts remain like the same. You will see there is no edit button anymore nor any delete button. This is pretty much confusing but you can find the way to delete the selected contacts.
You can find your magical button after clicking the small gear icon in the lower-left corner of the screen. The delete button is inside the ‘Action’ menu.
Inside the menu you will find the keyboard shortcut to delete contacts. In other words you don’t have to go to Action menu and directly delete it from the keyboard.
After deleting all the selected contacts the iCloud must sync with your device’s address book to activate the deletion to be shown on your iPhone or iPad.
- Brandy Tips – How to Make Stinger, Netherland Drink, Jubal Early And Sunset Punch - November 20, 2017
- Why Online Gambling Becoming More Popular - November 19, 2017
- Do You Know Cocaine Addiction May Make You Ugly - November 18, 2017
- Proven Basic Tips On Retirement Investment - November 17, 2017
- Effects Of Drug Cocktail - November 16, 2017
- Proven Tips How To Get Lowest Car Insurance Rates - November 15, 2017
- Learn The Trick If Someone Bugging You - November 14, 2017
- Top Tips To Create Enough Content For Your Blogs And Websites - November 12, 2017
- What Are The Signs Of Suicides - November 11, 2017
- How To Have A Perfect Job Search Approach - November 10, 2017