Less than a month Donald Trump was inaugurated as the new President of United States. In his first week critics alleged the cybersecurity system near to him was not up to the presidential standard. Let us find out what went wrong or what was compromised amid his fast moving agenda that has rocked the world including travel ban of refugees from seven Muslim-majority countries like Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan and Somalia.
Personal Samsung Galaxy S3 Being Used
President Donald Trump and his personal smartphone are still best company. It’s a Samsung Galaxy S3 that was first launched in 2012 and fails to meet the required security of even average teenager. So it is safe to assume his Android device is compromised by foreign intelligence service. His constant locations could be accessed by intelligent others. Recording his conversations could also be possible whenever he is near the device.
Still Private Email Used
It is also learned top staffers of the president are still using private email addresses that is hosted by the Republican National Committee in at least first week after his taking oath. Some of the staff to be named is Steve Bannon, Sean Spicer, Jared Kushner and Kellyanne Conway. The addresses of all of them ended in rnchq.com.
Poor Twitter Accounts Security
Poor security settings were also found in the Twitter accounts of some of the Trump’s advisors after he took the presidency chair in January. Guessing passwords were also easy to the official @POTUS and @VP accounts. If any of the personal email accounts, official @POTUS and @VP accounts secured with private Gmail addresses, are compromised, the connected Twitter accounts could be broken easily too. Security expert believes a takeover of the president’s Twitter accounts could lead to national security disaster in several ways.
Cybersecurity Advisor Rudy Giuliani Not Well Qualified
Yes, it is widely being said Rudy Giuliani is not very qualified for the job of cybersecurity advisor to the president. Following the end of his mayoralty of New York City he started his cybersecurity consulting company. Critics say it is not very much sure what the company actually does. The Wall Street Journal writes Giuliani has lately only discovered Signal, the gold standard of secure messaging. In a released statement the advisor defined hacking as a cancer and hackers as Mafia.
Share your views whether Donald Trump should use a private email server with us and fellow readers in the below given comment box.
- Which MMO Is Right For You - January 16, 2018
- Things To Do In Bohol Island, Philippines - January 15, 2018
- Self Employed – The Art Of Taking Risks - January 13, 2018
- Essential Trends For Spring Summer 2018 - January 12, 2018
- Why Romancing SaGa 2 Is Lovable But Not Worth Buying At Original Price - January 11, 2018
- Tips To Study Effectively For Exams And Tests - January 10, 2018
- How To Build Relationships With Other Departments At Work - January 9, 2018
- Career As Forensic Sketch Artist - January 7, 2018
- Guide To Winter Cycling for Road Cyclists - January 6, 2018
- Tips To Avoid Overdressing And Underdressing - January 5, 2018