Make the Most of Your Los Angeles Trip
Visiting Los Angeles (LA) is an absolute dream and at the same time can be very overwhelming. Even if you are from another large city, navigating LA can be daunting when you are unsure of where to go and what to do. Today we have curated a list of suggestions to make creating your trip easier and allow you to fully enjoy all that LA has to offer.
Make the Most of Your Hotel
If you are going to travel to LA, you have got to choose the right hotel. For many, hotels are just rooms to stay in when you aren’t out experiencing the culture and nightlife. In LA, hotels are an experience in themselves. Finding a trendy West Hollywood hotel isn’t hard because almost all of them are trendy and chic. What you want to consider is something locally centered so that you are in the hub of everything, like the O Hotel. Which also happens to have the best bar in the city. Or turn your focus to The Standard which is known for its rooftop pool. If you want to dive into the culture, consider The Farmers Daughter that just so happens to be near Museum Row. Or opt for The Huntley so that you are right by the beach. Your LA experience will begin and end in your hotel so make sure it fits with what you want to explore and enjoy while visiting.
Narrow Down What You Want to Do
Los Angeles is full of things to do and experience. You should be realistic about how much you can fit in during your stay. You won’t be able to do it all, which is great because then you will have to go back! Let’s begin with some of the hottest tourist spots around.
For those of you who love thrill rides, or are looking for a great way to have a family day, Universal Studios and Disneyland are the must-see spots. Disneyland is perfect for the Disney loving family and those with young children. It’s easily a one day adventure so be sure to prepare for relaxing that evening at your chic hotel. Universal Studios is perfect for the movie lovers! For both parks, get your tickets ahead of time. You can often get fantastic deals on ticket packages and meal packages. Don’t forget to look for those Fast Pass options so that you can jump ahead of the line. These parks tend to be busiest on the weekends so opt for week days to minimize some of the crowds. However, these parks are crowded quite often so look online for the best days to visit and plan your trip around that.
When it comes to fine dining, ask your hotel manager for recommendations based on what you like and what you want to try out. Hotels are staffed by the locals so they will know where all the best spots to visit are.
Safety is So Important
When traveling to Los Angeles, and anywhere else in the world, your safety should be your highest priority. LA is designed for plenty of walking so make sure you observe all pedestrian crosswalk laws and pedestrian lights. Ladies, wear your purses across your chest rather than on one arm. Gentleman, move your wallets and phones to your front pockets. Always travel in groups and if your group splits up, make sure to have a check in time so that everyone knows where each other is. If you are renting a car, pay close attention to traffic lights and signs. Lots of tourists struggle with LA traffic and we don’t want anyone getting frustrated on their stay.
A trip to Los Angeles is going to be one heck of an experience and will lure you to come back over and over again so that you can experience what you weren’t able to fit in before.
- How to Choose a Law Firm That’s Right For You - June 23, 2017
- Basic Pool Care Tips Every Single Owner Should Know - June 16, 2017
- Make the Most of Your Los Angeles Trip - June 14, 2017
- Go Out and Get Your Dream Car - June 13, 2017
- BYOD Programs are becoming increasingly popular in the workplace - June 9, 2017
- 5 Ways You Can Use Emoticons Properly at Work - June 8, 2017
- Home Survey 101: A Look at the Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Home Surveys - June 7, 2017
- Tips on Ways to Stay Healthy in 2017 - June 2, 2017
- Is Your Debt out of Control? - June 1, 2017
- Ideas on writing an Essay on your Best Travel Experience - June 1, 2017
- Basic Tips For Small Businesses How To Achieve Goals
- Top Man-Hood Health Tips To Lead Youthful, Satisfactory Life
- How to Choose a Law Firm That’s Right For You
- How To Keep Yourself Safe At Music Festivals
- How To Buy Game Titles At Discount
- What You Get In Essential Phone