Over the years online learning has emerged as one of the fastest-growing alternatives to traditional learning. Whether you want to master a new technology or upgrade your skill-set, online learning is the way to go. According to Forbes, the revenue of the e-learning industry will grow to about 325 billion by 2025. That’s a significant increase from 107 billion a decade ago. Wondering if e-learning is for you? Here are 5 ways in which online training can benefit you.
- Learn When and Where You Want with Online Learning
Classroom training, especially when you are a working professional, poses some challenges. It is difficult to take time out of your busy schedule to attend a class in another part of the city and commuting to that place can be quite tiresome, even time-consuming. This is where online classes have an edge over traditional brick and mortar environments.
Now imagine a classroom which you can attend from the comfort of your home or office or while you are holidaying in Paris. You can even interact with the trainer and fellow batchmates. This is the ease and comfort e-learning models offer.
- Industry Relevance
With the pace at which technology is changing, if you do not update yourself, you might risk losing your job. Anyone taking an offline course will find it very difficult to keep up with this pace as most of the traditional models offer outdated curricula. Online models, however, will not be not be affected by this change as almost all e-learning companies update their courses every few months to be on par with industry needs.
- Hands-On Projects that Make You Industry Ready
Learning is never complete before you get practical experience in that field. One can learn all the theory there is to learn in the world. But, if there’s no practical involvement, you haven’t learnt anything, and are not job ready. Some of the best online learning platforms in the world allow you to get your hands dirty and give you a feel of how the industry functions and prepares you for your dream job. Some online learning institutes even provide live projects that instantly set you aside from the crowd in an interview.
- Access and Support at your Fingertips
Ever heard of a student taking an offline class boasting about how responsive and easily accessible the trainer is? No? That’s because they aren’t! This isn’t the case when it comes to online learning.
In an e-learning model, you can easily contact your trainer as per your need. You can instantly clarify your doubts with the instructor and chat your peers just like in a classroom but without the awkwardness. Some e-learning companies go a step further and provide technical support in addition to instructor access. There are committed e-learning platforms who even provide 24×7 lifetime support. So, whenever you would like to come back and update your skills and grab that promotion, you can rest assured that these online learning platforms won’t disappoint you.
- Industry Experienced Instructors
In a classroom learning model, the instructors are most likely to be academicians who have bookish knowledge. This can be the case in some e-learning companies too. You must look for online models that are known for their industry-experienced instructors who have been in the field for a minimum of 8 to 10 years. These are the people who will be able to give you first-hand experience of the industry and answer any query that pops up in your head.
These are just a few of the reasons why online learning model is emerging in popularity. Who wouldn’t want to learn industry-relevant information without leaving the comfort of their homes? With features like regularly updated curricula, experienced instructors and 24×7 expert support, online training is the best approach towards learning era. These factors give online learning an edge over classroom training.
So, what are you waiting for? Up-skill with an online learning model today and fast-track your career growth
- Coworking with Clarity – Why Coworking Can Actually Help You Focus - February 1, 2019
- Cute Valentine Day Gifts Ideas for Your Better Half - January 26, 2019
- Are Recyclers Offering Too Low Prices for the Scraps They Buy? - January 16, 2019
- Data & Retail: What It Means for the Holiday Season - December 28, 2018
- Take care of your mental health now – Never be late about your mental illnesses - December 23, 2018
- Things the Users Get from R-Drive Image Backup Software - December 15, 2018
- Reasons for Hiring a Web Design Expert Instead of Doing the Job Yourself - December 6, 2018
- 10 Best Finance Books for Passive Income - November 25, 2018
- 5 Simple Steps to Recover Data from Seagate Hard Drive - November 23, 2018
- Your Complete Guide on How to Find a Good Car Dealer - November 12, 2018