Music festivals are the perfect summer activity for you and your friends, but have you ever throughout about traveling abroad? By visiting the US, you can visit some of the world’s best music festivals and have the summer holiday of a lifetime. So before you book your USA Visa, read on to see our choices for 4 music festivals you need to visit when exploring America.
Coachella, Los Angeles
One of the biggest and best festivals to visit in the US is by far Coachella. With some of the worlds biggest stars and some of the most outrageous fashion, this is the one festival where anything goes. With a VIP section full of celebs and some of the biggest acts on the planet, this is the perfect place for you if you want to live the life of luxury for both weekend one and weekend two of Coachella.
Burning Man Festival
Another festival that is well worth visiting in 2019 is the Burning Man Festival. Set in the middle of the forest, this festival is the perfect place for those that love a full experience. In the middle of the desert, this is a music festival that is not for the faint of heart. With frequent sandstorms and nothing around you for miles, you can remove yourself from the internet and enjoy an escape in the middle of the dessert. Bring a campervan and bring some friends and get ready for the best music festival you have ever attended in a very long time.
Located in Chicago is the 4-day festival of Lollapalooza! This outstanding event is the perfect place to see some of the world’s best artists all in one place. With headliners such as The Chainsmokers, Ariana Grande and Twenty-One Pilots all performing in the 2019 festival, this is definitely one to attend. With a number of designated areas for both kids and adults, you can bring the whole family to this four-day event full of fun, adventures and wonderful music. With a number of other amazing opportunities also, you can have the perfect all-round experience regardless of where you and your group end up.
Metarama Gaming + Music Festival
Another reason to visit the US this summer is for the Metarama Gaming + Music Festival. This festival is full of some of the biggest names in music as well as some of the biggest YouTube stars such as Jacksepticeye and Ninja to name just a few. This festival is full of a combination of things such as Cosplay, streaming, gaming and live music making it a must-visit event in 2019. The event takes place on the 19-20th of October and is the perfect way to meet all your favorite gamers and listen to some amazing music. Why not by a ticket and see it for yourself?
Whether you are looking to visit for a specific act or are just looking to enjoy festival season abroad, each of these events are the perfect choices for you and your family to enjoy. Which will you be going to first?
- What To Look For In A Dinosaur Model Kit - June 2, 2020
- 5 Clever Tips to Select the Best Term Insurance In India - May 28, 2020
- What to look for when hiring a software development company - May 18, 2020
- Finding Ways to Adjust to Retirement - May 12, 2020
- Why You Should Include a Heat Recovery Ventilation System in Your Building Project - April 14, 2020
- Putting it Out of Your Mind: 3 Top Strategies for Managing Tinnitus - April 7, 2020
- Keeping Your Car in Good Shape - April 3, 2020
- Could the T20 World Cup be the Next Big Sporting Event to Take Place? - April 2, 2020
- Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Being a Business Owner in Singapore - March 23, 2020
- 5 Ways That the Right Installment Loan Plan Will Help You Get Back on Your Feet - March 16, 2020