All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:05 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

I think it is so unfair how Australia has to wait ages after America!
They should never had made regions for PS2. It cant take that long can it.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:21 am 
Admin
Admin

13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership

Group:
Advent Children
Blacksmith
FF Experts
Moderators
Administrators
Global moderators
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Knight
Level: 47

Items
Award - Master Sniper Boss Item - Durahan Measure Boss Item - Light Of Abyss Boss Item - Order Of Joining Boss Item - Rammed Earth
more...
Yeah I agree. I can see if they had to translate the game into another language or something but there is no need for that kind of delay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:27 pm 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
In Review
Justice Knights
Two Heads, No Heart
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 27

Items
Angel Tear Award - Master Mage Award - Master Monk Award - Master Ninja Award - Master Thief
more...
Well its obvious. They take 12 odd months to make a new cover art.
Seriously Squar are the only company that do this and I don't know why. Even the new Zelda game for the Wii will be here less than 3 weeks after its US and Japan release and that is going to sell just as well as Final Fantasy.

I don't get it either.

*~Rose wrote:
Is it fate that everything out of Stappy's mouth is awesome? XD

STAPPY'S PODCAST

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:55 am 
Fantasied

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Archer
Level: 8

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Rubber Bow Medical Herb
more...
All Australians - buy the american version, it plays on a standard PS2 unchipped - me and a friend tested my copy after we played it a bit on my chipped one, it plays fine on unchipped systems, you just have to have the tv set to ntsc 58 for it to appear in colour.

THAT IS IT!

So yeah - buy it already ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:25 pm 
Elite Soldier

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 20

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 OJ's Glove Phoenix Down Spray Can
more...
Lol wtf is that "ntsc 58"?

Hit a chocobo at lvl 48, at 8:28 pm, here's the proof.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/V ... hocobo.png

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:46 am 
Fantasied

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Archer
Level: 8

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Rubber Bow Medical Herb
more...
You know how tv's run off colour settings etc, well Japan uses the latest and greatest technology, cbf remembering its name, Europe and Australia and New Zealand all run off PAL the 2nd oldest system. And then there are the two NTSC formats in america.. this is old technology and America doesn't seem to want to get out of it. In truth it is just colour so nothing to truly worry, all modern tv's run all formats now because of dvd's, but it is annoying, all that matters is that there is NTSC 38 mghz and NTSC 58 mgzh if your tv is on "auto" setting it will do it for you, if it is slightly older, just change the colour receiver (basic menu settings) to "NTSC 58" and the game works perfectly - I now look forward to never having to wait the extra 4+ months for release ^_^