Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject: Anyone home?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:41 am 
Golden Chocobo

13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
In Review
Item Warriors
Justice Knights
Rare Hunters
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 10

Items
Bizzare Horn Ninja Vanish FFVII Game For The PC Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Strange Ticket
more...
Dang.... it looks dead here..... has the mighty FunEnder fallen?

This is a sad day
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Image <-- Sig by Haine

"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet." --Schwarzwald, Big O Episode 17

Egam_Krad wrote:
I've never been quoted :(
e.g.: See--- everybody's sig ;_;

Xbox Live - ElderBrujah; Steam - elderbrujah; Raptr - ElderBrujah

Post subject: Re: Anyone home?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:03 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
HellBlazers
In Review
Kindness Counts
Sakura no Ai
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 18

Items
Phoenix Down Homing Arrow Shield Brace Dragon Robe Antidote
more...
It's had better times for sure XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:00 am 
Golden Chocobo

13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
In Review
Item Warriors
Justice Knights
Rare Hunters
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Bizzare Horn Ninja Vanish FFVII Game For The PC Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Strange Ticket
more...
The passing of a legend.....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:48 am 
Master Caster

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage Knight
Level: 12

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Circular Saw
more...
Just logged on for the first time in about.... 9 years?! Hello!! :D

Ladies and gents welcome to my disclaimer, yep that’s right my disclaimer. Protect your families, I contain explicit depictions of things which are real these real things are commonly known as life, so if it sounds sarcastic don't take it seriously, if it sounds dangerous don't try it at home or at all and if it offends you, just ignore it.
Thanks Wing! XD <333

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:19 am 
Golden Chocobo

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
In Review
Item Warriors
Justice Knights
Rare Hunters
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Hello

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:40 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
HellBlazers
In Review
Kindness Counts
Sakura no Ai
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 18

Items
Phoenix Down Homing Arrow Shield Brace Dragon Robe Antidote
more...
Welcome back XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:20 am 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership
Location: on the planet H.I.T.U. preparing my Ragnarok spaceship for flight

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Funender Garden
Roleplayers
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 29

Items
Herbal Test Tube Darth Vader Helmet White PSP Diet Soda Bizzare Horn
more...
welcome back gencdo.

and yeah, this place hasn't been active in forever.
most of us stay in contact through discord, facebook, skype etc
i suppose in the age of 5 second attention spans, forums don't really have a place anymore :P

>w> one of these days Zero I will get my post in your signature spot and

when I do I will be one of the happiest people ever that day XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:25 am 
The Final Aeon
The Final Aeon

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Group:
HellBlazers
In Review
Sakura no Ai
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: ProRobo
Level: 23

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Gift - I'm A Survivor! Gift - Christmas Present 2008 Antidote Happy Cookie
more...
Hey now, we had short attention spans, too. This place thrived mostly takes to the Lounge. XD

mgold07 wrote:
I find it good to know that Crazed does not believe in rape and yet does believe in the killing of orphans.

I'm the official "Mad Fairy Godmother" of the forum.

Image Image
Thanks Aruy!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:24 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Funender Garden
Roleplayers
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
that's true.
i mean. we usually went offtopic within 2 pages

though we also had the attention span to write entire chapters if we were roleplaying XD

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:15 am 
Admin
Admin

Group:
Advent Children
Blacksmith
FF Experts
Moderators
Administrators
Global moderators
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Knight
Level: 47

Items
Award - Master Sniper Boss Item - Durahan Measure Boss Item - Light Of Abyss Boss Item - Order Of Joining Boss Item - Rammed Earth
more...
Hi bud, this is my first time back as I left the internet years ago. It is funny when I encounter people in real life that do not believe that I even had large websites in the past lol. I try to offer advice about how I would program something and they would blow it off as if I am making it up. Great seeing you guys and yeah I left once the mega corporations dominated the internet which I predicted what would happen. The internet used to be the wild west with mom n' pop stores and now taken over by the billion dollar monopolies. If I could go back in time I would have done what all of the successful sites do these days and that is to raise over a million dollars from investors and offer a million dollars worth of free stuff until everyone is addicted and then charge money like you see the millions of ads on YouTube now. I am gonna leave again I just wanted to update my old passwords on all of my bookmarked sites. Take care guys :)

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:35 pm 
Elite Soldier

Group:
Sakura no Ai
Two Heads, No Heart
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 42

Items
Antidote Brumos Repel Angel Tear Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Ninja Vanish
more...
FuNEnD3R wrote:
Hi bud, this is my first time back as I left the internet years ago. It is funny when I encounter people in real life that do not believe that I even had large websites in the past lol. I try to offer advice about how I would program something and they would blow it off as if I am making it up. Great seeing you guys and yeah I left once the mega corporations dominated the internet which I predicted what would happen. The internet used to be the wild west with mom n' pop stores and now taken over by the billion dollar monopolies. If I could go back in time I would have done what all of the successful sites do these days and that is to raise over a million dollars from investors and offer a million dollars worth of free stuff until everyone is addicted and then charge money like you see the millions of ads on YouTube now. I am gonna leave again I just wanted to update my old passwords on all of my bookmarked sites. Take care guys :)

This site helped me through some very tough times. It is forever engrained in a lot of the tapestries of the lives of people from around the world.

Thank you for running this site FuN! Seeing as a good group of us still chat and hang out shows the connections made her were/are real.

Sorry to see you leave from the internet, you should jump on the discord if you have it, or let me but you a beer (if you drink) through a donation or if I'm ever touring the States.

I'm currently in Australia and plan for South East Asia next year and possibly Europe within 3. I also want to visit the States!

Take care old friend!
Find me in Instagram as thehouseton

Is just an illusion we believe.
~~
Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:09 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Funender Garden
Roleplayers
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
FuNEnD3R wrote:

i'm happy this wasn't one of those money grabbing sites... i realize the issues of running a website like that having to pay bills and all. but for most of us this was THE place to be. made friendships (that still hold up to this day) met a bunch of the people from here and the best part is: those online friendships also translated to the outside world :3
shame to see you have left the internet all together. hope you're doing well and all. take care! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:54 am 
The Final Aeon
The Final Aeon

Group:
HellBlazers
In Review
Sakura no Ai
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: ProRobo
Level: 23

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Gift - I'm A Survivor! Gift - Christmas Present 2008 Antidote Happy Cookie
more...
FuNEnD3R wrote:

Even if you don't come back and never see this, I want to say that I share the same sentiments as the others. Many of us grew up here. It's insane how lucky I was to stumble onto this site 12.5 years ago and how much it changed me. I have amazing friends that I wouldn't trade for the world and it's all because you made a platform that we overtook with off-topic posts and bonded over.
Seriously, really, in so many ways, thank you.