The first few months of 2017 saw release of some of the best video games including few of the much awaited ones. Much more is yet to come by the end of the year. Below are couple of those games, exclusively selected for our readers, which are worth buying.
Night in the Woods
The single-player adventure game, Night in the Woods, is a story of a 20-year-old college dropout, Mae, who returns back to her hometown where economy is stagnant after closure of coal mines. She meets her old friends and learns one of them have mysteriously disappeared. It is an exploration game and players have control on Mae, the cat in fact, and can make decisions to affect the course of the story.
It is pretty special game that says something about life, something about transformation from a celebration of awesome to hardships in life.
The game is developed by Infinite Fall and published by Finji. It is released on PS4 and PC.
Verdict: Night in the Woods is a beautiful and heartfelt game. It has received favorable reviews with better words for PC version. The writing and characters are more praised in the reviews.
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Developed and published by Capcom, the Resident Evil 7: Biohazard was released in January this year for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Unlike the past two titles of the series, the RE7 is equipped with more horror and exploration over action. The plot starts when a civilian Ethan Winters derelicts plantation inhabited by the Baker family amid search for his wife Mia, who has been missing for past three years.
This is the first game in the series to come with first-person presentation. Within days after the release more than 2.5 million units were sold globally.
Verdict: It is not a dramatic reinvention as much expected by gamers. It is just a refined survival horror.
Sniper Elite 4
The third-person tactical shooter, Sniper Elite, was launched on 14 February 2017 and is a sequel to Sniper Elite III. Developed by Rebellion Developments, the stealth video game is made available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
The gameplay involves killing of enemies from distant with sniper rifle. Its improved artificial intelligence (AI) reacts more responsively to the actions of players.
The game is set in Italy in 1943 when Royal Navy sends a freighter after rumor spreads about a new Nazi weapon on the island of San Celini. The ship sinks and OSS sniper Karl Fairburne is sent thereafter.
The ‘Sold Out’ sales tag last year in June described the game as a big hit.
Verdict: The game is much improved compared to predecessor and lets gamers shoot from very far away too.
- What are the Benefits of Event Spaces in Amsterdam? - December 15, 2020
- Companies Can Motivate Their Workforce Using This Easy Method – Employee Engagement - November 12, 2020
- A Guide to the Different Types of Roofing - October 26, 2020
- Top 5 Reasons your Cellphone Internet Connection is Slow - September 14, 2020
- Covid-19 Treatment in India Could Cost a Fortune: This is What the Numbers Show - August 27, 2020
- How to Make Money from Gaming - August 21, 2020
- Novelty Electronic Signature Solutions with SignNow - August 21, 2020
- 10 Essential Tips to Make your Puppy Get Used to its New GPS - August 17, 2020
- Key Methods to Keep Your Family Eating Healthily - July 20, 2020
- Drive with Confidence: Seven Practical Tips to Overcome Your Driving Anxiety - July 2, 2020