Despite of the pressure on producers of the project – Rustam Gilfanov and Sergei Tokarev, the owners of Lucky Labs – the film will be ready on time.
The movie release is scheduled for August 7, 2018, the anniversary of the battle of Ilovaysk, where more than 350 soldiers of the Ukrainian Armed Forces were killed.
A feature of the ‘Opolchentsy’ is that the film is amateur, mainly shot with usual smartphones by separatists. The film producers insist that the dramatic story is not censored. Neither actors nor professional crew were involved into the process of movie creation.
By the way a press conference devoted to ‘Opolchentsy’ was supposed to take place in the press center of the Donetsk news agency on March 27 this year. But because of the pressure on producers of the project – Rustam Gilfanov and Sergei Tokarev, the owners of Lucky Labs – they canceled the event last moment. Russians Gilfanov and Tokarev are on the sanctions list of Ukraine and obviously were afraid promote the film. At the same time, they call the movie to be an alternative view of the situation in eastern Ukraine. Anyway it evokes a keen interest on both sides of the conflict: the teaser is rapidly gaining views.
- How To Beat Sleeplessness with Natural Remedies - May 15, 2018
- Sergei Tokarev’s and Rustam Gilvanov – Teaser trailer - May 8, 2018
- The Most Beautiful Phuket Beaches - April 29, 2018
- How to Use the Best Car Covers, a Finish Guide - April 24, 2018
- Best Dating tips for millennials - April 15, 2018
- Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Tankless Water Heater - April 14, 2018
- 7 Reasons You Should Play Online Games - April 12, 2018
- How to choose your first fishing rod - April 9, 2018
- Best Wii Games for Couples - April 8, 2018
- World Cup 2018: who will take the trophy? - April 3, 2018