Despite of the pressure on producers of the project – Rustam Gilfanov and Sergei Tokarev, the owners of Lucky Labs – the film will be ready on time.
The movie release is scheduled for August 7, 2018, the anniversary of the battle of Ilovaysk, where more than 350 soldiers of the Ukrainian Armed Forces were killed.
A feature of the ‘Opolchentsy’ is that the film is amateur, mainly shot with usual smartphones by separatists. The film producers insist that the dramatic story is not censored. Neither actors nor professional crew were involved into the process of movie creation.
By the way a press conference devoted to ‘Opolchentsy’ was supposed to take place in the press center of the Donetsk news agency on March 27 this year. But because of the pressure on producers of the project – Rustam Gilfanov and Sergei Tokarev, the owners of Lucky Labs – they canceled the event last moment. Russians Gilfanov and Tokarev are on the sanctions list of Ukraine and obviously were afraid promote the film. At the same time, they call the movie to be an alternative view of the situation in eastern Ukraine. Anyway it evokes a keen interest on both sides of the conflict: the teaser is rapidly gaining views.
- Your Top Guide to Clear or Ceramic Braces and Whether They are Best for You - October 11, 2018
- How Do You Handle E-commerce Customer Service? - October 5, 2018
- Cleaning Your PC’s Messy Desktop Easily - September 26, 2018
- 10 Movies To Watch With Your Kids This Halloween - September 25, 2018
- Benefits of a Loyalty Program for Your Business - September 23, 2018
- Mistakes In Business Communication:How You Shouldn’t Ask For A Raise - September 21, 2018
- Being Successful in The Buy-to-Let Industry - September 19, 2018
- Take Your Chance To Find New Friends with Video Chatting - September 19, 2018
- Are You Living Your Life Online? - September 17, 2018
- Why You Should Go to a Physician Recruitment Firm - September 14, 2018