Despite of the pressure on producers of the project – Rustam Gilfanov and Sergei Tokarev, the owners of Lucky Labs – the film will be ready on time.
The movie release is scheduled for August 7, 2018, the anniversary of the battle of Ilovaysk, where more than 350 soldiers of the Ukrainian Armed Forces were killed.
A feature of the ‘Opolchentsy’ is that the film is amateur, mainly shot with usual smartphones by separatists. The film producers insist that the dramatic story is not censored. Neither actors nor professional crew were involved into the process of movie creation.
By the way a press conference devoted to ‘Opolchentsy’ was supposed to take place in the press center of the Donetsk news agency on March 27 this year. But because of the pressure on producers of the project – Rustam Gilfanov and Sergei Tokarev, the owners of Lucky Labs – they canceled the event last moment. Russians Gilfanov and Tokarev are on the sanctions list of Ukraine and obviously were afraid promote the film. At the same time, they call the movie to be an alternative view of the situation in eastern Ukraine. Anyway it evokes a keen interest on both sides of the conflict: the teaser is rapidly gaining views.
- Top Reasons Why You Should Invest in Building a Fireplace - January 3, 2019
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Wedding Budget - December 30, 2018
- Queerbaiting and Queer Subtext in Entertainment Industry - December 14, 2018
- All You Need to Know About Google AdWords Certification - December 12, 2018
- Acquire PMI-ACP Certification To Implement Agile Practice To The Best - December 7, 2018
- Online Gaming Over the Years - November 30, 2018
- The article about Boris Lozhkin - November 24, 2018
- The Best Wolf Themed Online Games - November 19, 2018
- 6 Online Shopping Hacks For Squeezing Out Extra Savings - October 23, 2018
- Buy a Villa with Your Retirement Funds - October 15, 2018