Despite of the pressure on producers of the project – Rustam Gilfanov and Sergei Tokarev, the owners of Lucky Labs – the film will be ready on time.
The movie release is scheduled for August 7, 2018, the anniversary of the battle of Ilovaysk, where more than 350 soldiers of the Ukrainian Armed Forces were killed.
A feature of the ‘Opolchentsy’ is that the film is amateur, mainly shot with usual smartphones by separatists. The film producers insist that the dramatic story is not censored. Neither actors nor professional crew were involved into the process of movie creation.
By the way a press conference devoted to ‘Opolchentsy’ was supposed to take place in the press center of the Donetsk news agency on March 27 this year. But because of the pressure on producers of the project – Rustam Gilfanov and Sergei Tokarev, the owners of Lucky Labs – they canceled the event last moment. Russians Gilfanov and Tokarev are on the sanctions list of Ukraine and obviously were afraid promote the film. At the same time, they call the movie to be an alternative view of the situation in eastern Ukraine. Anyway it evokes a keen interest on both sides of the conflict: the teaser is rapidly gaining views.
- Five Beautiful Gifts For Your Son Really Wants - August 18, 2018
- Essential Tips for Construction Cranes to Renting - August 17, 2018
- The Role of MRI(Magnetic Resonance Imaging) in Lower Back Pain - August 14, 2018
- Earn Money On Your Phone: Choosing Mobile Games - August 10, 2018
- Tech Innovation: What is Amazon Fire Tv? - August 1, 2018
- How to Celebrate Raksha Bandhan When Your Brother Lives far Away from You - July 22, 2018
- 6 Ways To Raise Charities Funds - July 19, 2018
- The Old is the new Demographic - July 17, 2018
- Guide to Avoiding Ransomware Attacks - July 13, 2018
- Gelato Versus Ice Cream: What are the Differences? - July 11, 2018