On May 8, the Netherlands Arbitration Institute (NAI) of Rotterdam decided to reject the claims against Sergey Tokarev and Rustam Gil’fanov made by their former business partners. The subject of the proceedings was the company “Level Up”, as reports “URA-Inform”.
At the time of filing a lawsuit, the game developer “Level Up” was a fast-growing company with more than 200 employees. A year earlier, the company became a controversial asset when concluding a business sharing agreement. Then it passed under the management of the owners of the “Lucky Labs” company, shareholders of “Playson” and “GGS”, Tokarev and Gil’fanov. As a result the new owners had to pay 75% of the income for the 2014-year to former co-owners.
In the indicated by the agreement time payments were not received, which served as the basis for the proceedings. In fact, the company “Level Up” was to change owners on a regular and predictable decision of the court, but instead, while the lawsuit was only gaining momentum “Level Up” announced itself bankrupt. And on April 21st in 2015 the company was shut down.
It could be the perfect opportunity for the defendants to get rid of the bankrupt company: in case of satisfaction of the claim, the claimants would receive a closed bankrupt company. But the case took an unexpected turn: instead of the verdict to which the scammers Tokarev and Gil’fanov believed, or at least further litigation, they got the decision of the NAI, confirming that the firm that they consciously brought to bankruptcy still belongs to them, and therefore unlucky dealers now have to answer for all the obligations caused by fraud! Obviously, light-fingered Gil’fanov and Tokarev did not understand that ill-gotten assets would not be used for good. It is a pity that the employees and partners of the once successful company “Level Up”, who were deliberately bankrupt, became hostages of the irrepressible appetites of Russian entrepreneurs. It is worth noting that in the 2016-year Rustam Gil’fanov and Sergey Tokarev were sanctioned in Ukraine. Now, obviously, in Europe they will replenish a new list beside the sanctions – the list of undesirable business partners.
- Choose Plant Hire Companies with Highly Qualified Staff - August 18, 2018
- Essential Questions to Ask Before Renting a Luxury Apartment - August 17, 2018
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Start Dropshipping Business - August 16, 2018
- How to pick the right clinic for best physiotherapy-moves? - August 7, 2018
- Tips to Create an Impressive Product Slideshow Video - August 6, 2018
- What To Look For In A Local Gym - July 30, 2018
- Maksim Krippa sells Fox? Truly story about FOX and Disney - July 21, 2018
- Free bookmaker offers for existing customers - July 19, 2018
- Noninvasive Prenatal Genetic Testing for Down Syndrome - July 10, 2018
- Why Are 1.3 Million U.S Males Opting To Have Cosmetic Surgery? - July 6, 2018