You took a different course when you were in college. It’s not a degree you loved, but you decided to pursue it anyway. You’re not working for a company that you like, but you can’t leave because it pays well. Given all your financial woes, you have no choice but to stay.
At some point, you realized that you couldn’t stay longer because your heart is in a different place. For instance, you always wanted to be in the medical field, but you didn’t have the chance to study the course. The problem is that you feel like you’re too old now to start over again.
Before you abandon the idea, you need to understand that education is for everyone. Even if you feel like you’re already old, it doesn’t matter. You can still pursue learning, and don’t let anything stop you.
If you don’t know where to start, you might want to consider studying online. The good thing about studying online is that it won’t interfere with your job. You can also raise your kids, and not worry that it could affect your role as a parent. With online studies, you will receive coursework and can study any time you want. You can also study after work in a different place where you feel comfortable.
There’s no need to show up in an actual class and worry that you won’t make it because you have a full-time job. You might also think that your classmates are way younger than you are, and it’s embarrassing that you’re pursuing the same degree. Since you’re studying online, even if you have classmates, you won’t see them. You can interact with them at some point, but everything happens online.
You will continue receiving guidance
If you worry that studying online means that you won’t have a lecturer, you’re wrong. Yes, you follow an online module, but you can always consult with your instructor if there are issues and concepts you don’t understand. You can discuss via email or the online portal established by your school. Either way, it will be easy for you to learn and avoid getting lost.
Give it a try
You have lots of worries right now because you’re finally pursuing a path that you want. It’s understandable for you to feel that way since you postponed this dream for a long time. The good thing is that you’re finally doing it. You don’t want to be old and regret that you didn’t try it. Whether or not you will succeed in the medical field is a different story. The point is that you attempted studying what you wanted, and you now have a certificate to prove it.
If you’re ready to try it, you can check out DHGE. The school offers certificates in nursing leadership and related medical courses. Read the details of the programs and decide if you would love to pursue this option.
- Your Age isn’t a Hindrance to Pursuing a Career in the Medical Field - July 6, 2019
- Essential Things to Bring When Travelling with Kids - June 19, 2019
- How to Live Alone After Deciding to Accept a Job Offer - June 10, 2019
- Hassle Free Ways to Improve Your Brand New Restaurant - June 2, 2019
- Planning a Relaxing Staycation? Here are Some Tips - May 8, 2019
- A Complete Guide to Buying the Best Laptop - May 1, 2019
- Lyric Videos versus Music Videos Songs - April 26, 2019
- Questions to Ask Before Purchasing a Used Truck - March 28, 2019
- Towards Environmentally Sustainable Construction - March 27, 2019
- How to Adopt an Active Mindset Keeping Stress at Bay - March 24, 2019