As if taking Cocaine alone would not be dangerous enough. In one of the studies it is found recently Cocaine makes you ugly on top of it. Cocaine abusers which already at risk for disturbances in heart rhythm, heart attacks, chest pain, respiratory failure, strokes, seizures, headaches, Gastrointestinal effects, abdominal pain, nausea, can add another potential health complication to the list: rotting flesh.
According to Dr. Ghinwa Dumyati, cocaine addict should be made to know that not all the cocaine is clean and are free of other agents that causes low white-cell count or skin tissue death.
Dr. Ghinwa is an associate professor of medicine at the University of Rochester and an epidemiologist for the Monroe County Health Department in New York.
In one of the articles of Dumyati and doctors from the University of Rochester Medical Center it is described two cases where women were admitted to a hospital. These two cases were complaining about purplish plaques on their cheeks, earlobes, legs, thighs and buttocks.
It was found that this could be traced to toxic levels of Levamisole. This is a medication that is used in cattle, sheep and pigs to treat worms. This substance is often used to cut cocaine, before distribution to the user.
Dumyati added that about fourth-fifth of cocaine coming into the country has Levamisole mixed.
It is not known why this is being done. Some say that it “enhances” the effects of cocaine, while others say that it is mainly used for stretching the drug and that way increase the profits. The end-user will not know what is in the snow he bought. Once their flesh is rotten, it will become obvious.
But, not all is lost. It is actually possible to get rid of Cocaine. With the proper drug rehab program addicts can get rid of the direct and indirect effects of cocaine. If the correct rehab program is used, the rotten flesh will come to live again.
If you are in the United States, you may have heard about Narconon program. It is quite popular and claims to head without using drugs or medications. If this is true, it would be best as it is proved nutritional supplements can help in curing drug addiction.
More to all these, a better educational programme can also help a person to come out of drug addiction.
- How To Get Rid Of Dust Mites Naturally In Bedroom - February 10, 2018
- The Most Beautiful Holiday Villages in France - February 9, 2018
- Great Coffee Gift Ideas for Coffee Lovers - February 8, 2018
- How To Set Up Home Office - February 7, 2018
- PR Role Within Organization - February 6, 2018
- Extreme Cold Snap Threatens Wild Birds - February 5, 2018
- Know Health Benefits Of Green Tea - February 4, 2018
- Retro Reviews – Thief: Deadly Shadows - February 1, 2018
- Travel – Field of Dreams Movie Site - January 31, 2018
- Alice Cooper: Album by Album Overview – The Early Band Years - January 29, 2018