Music can influence our lives, moods and behaviors in various ways, and many people will certainly agree that it’s especially true in the case of working out. The very first research on the topic was conducted as long ago as in 1911, and there have been many more since; all of them concluded that the right choice of music can significantly boost our athletic performance. It’s no wonder that a great part of active people constantly looks for the best Bluetooth headphones for working out.
How to choose the right music for exercising?
Of course, it’s impossible to provide you with one true answer, as they will differ depending on a person’s taste, choice of exercise, mood and probably other factors. However, there are some things that you can keep in mind while you’re looking. It’s much easier to exercise when you listen to something fast and, what’s most important, with the right rhythm.
Music has the power to fasten your heartbeat in a healthy way which allows you to work out longer and in a more productive way. The ideal tempo is between 120 and 140 beats per minute (bpm). Apparently, anything faster than 145 bpm can hurt your performance.
The ideal music for exercising is also quite flat. It shouldn’t have too many breaks or changes in the rhythm. Plus, experts recommend choosing the tunes you actually know and like, but don’t listen to it too much outside of the gym. And it’s not a myth that you should exercise to happy, motivational music – it really helps to keep your spirits up.
What may be surprising is that the music shouldn’t be too loud. The ideal intensity is between 70 and 75 decibels which normally allow you to keep a conversation on the side as well.
- The Top Five Reasons Why Your Truck Needs a New Bedliner This Summer - May 26, 2020
- How To Get Back On Your Feet Financially - May 15, 2020
- Why Resort When You Can Buy Beachfront Property in Mexico - May 13, 2020
- How Do You Safely Store Fuel at Home? - May 8, 2020
- How to Better Serve Customers Who Would Rather Talk to a Chatbot Than You - April 22, 2020
- Commemorating special occasions with special present - April 16, 2020
- A Business’s Guide to Surviving COVID-19 - April 8, 2020
- Widespread Fears And Myths Connected With SMS Marketing - April 8, 2020
- Should a Real Man Control His Woman? - April 3, 2020
- Love to Save Money? Here are 5 Vacation Essentials You Can Find Cheaper - April 1, 2020