Keeping yourself fit is not a big deal even if you are a mid-age person. You can do physical activities or take part in sports while being busy with your daily routine like watching television or taking kids outdoor for sports. Just you need a mind-set to do something extra instead of being seated on the benches. Learn from below what to do:
CANPLAY (2014-15) report reveals eighty percent of the kids in the age group of 5 to 19 take part in organized sports or physical activities. This mean parents and guardians of these 8 out of 10 kids drive them to games and practices as well as sit on the sidelines while the budding sports children play and practice.
Why not get yourself involved in some activities instead of just sitting on the benches. Here are some useful suggestions.
The easiest way to be active is to carry your sneakers so that you can either jog or walk for about half hour during the game.
If bleachers are available it is suggested to sprint up and down of it. If you don’t have access to it, try to carry a jump rope with you. You can even carry your own basketball in your car so that you can shoot some hoops at a court there.
If you don’t have access to any of such things, it is better to stand up instead of keeping seated on the benches. It is true that you can burn about fifty calories an hour by standing. Next you will feel better to sit at work.
You can even coach the team, if possible or if allowed. You can even play with the kids in between the practices.
Over the weekends or in evenings try to take up a family sport or active pastime with other members of your family or simply with friends. You can attend group fitness class, walk your dog, jump on your bikes, jog or hike, or else attend a bootcamp.
Don’t just watch your kids taking the karate class. You too can join with them, just for a fun family activity.
Even while watching television you can keep yourself active like run on the treadmill or keep the exercise equipment in front.
You can do some jumping jacks and other such indoor activities in your living room.
Don’t forget to reward yourself like promise to feed yourself with a good snack after being active for half the game.
- Energy healing modalities – Quartz crystal therapy - February 11, 2019
- Spiritual coach – Practice yoga to treat depression & SAD - February 10, 2019
- Yoga is spiritual care; improves artery health, arthritis too - February 8, 2019
- The Gokai – The five reiki meditation - February 6, 2019
- The energy of Reiki yoga - February 4, 2019
- Free Reiki healing for Fibromyalgia - February 3, 2019
- Reiki healing, distance reiki is powerful form of energy work - February 1, 2019
- How to choose the right Reiki classes - January 30, 2019
- Get power of healing through reiki distance healing - January 28, 2019
- How to buy best GPS monitoring system - January 26, 2019