Less than a month Donald Trump was inaugurated as the new President of United States. In his first week critics alleged the cybersecurity system near to him was not up to the presidential standard. Let us find out what went wrong or what was compromised amid his fast moving agenda that has rocked the world including travel ban of refugees from seven Muslim-majority countries like Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan and Somalia.
Personal Samsung Galaxy S3 Being Used
President Donald Trump and his personal smartphone are still best company. It’s a Samsung Galaxy S3 that was first launched in 2012 and fails to meet the required security of even average teenager. So it is safe to assume his Android device is compromised by foreign intelligence service. His constant locations could be accessed by intelligent others. Recording his conversations could also be possible whenever he is near the device.
Still Private Email Used
It is also learned top staffers of the president are still using private email addresses that is hosted by the Republican National Committee in at least first week after his taking oath. Some of the staff to be named is Steve Bannon, Sean Spicer, Jared Kushner and Kellyanne Conway. The addresses of all of them ended in rnchq.com.
Poor Twitter Accounts Security
Poor security settings were also found in the Twitter accounts of some of the Trump’s advisors after he took the presidency chair in January. Guessing passwords were also easy to the official @POTUS and @VP accounts. If any of the personal email accounts, official @POTUS and @VP accounts secured with private Gmail addresses, are compromised, the connected Twitter accounts could be broken easily too. Security expert believes a takeover of the president’s Twitter accounts could lead to national security disaster in several ways.
Cybersecurity Advisor Rudy Giuliani Not Well Qualified
Yes, it is widely being said Rudy Giuliani is not very qualified for the job of cybersecurity advisor to the president. Following the end of his mayoralty of New York City he started his cybersecurity consulting company. Critics say it is not very much sure what the company actually does. The Wall Street Journal writes Giuliani has lately only discovered Signal, the gold standard of secure messaging. In a released statement the advisor defined hacking as a cancer and hackers as Mafia.
Share your views whether Donald Trump should use a private email server with us and fellow readers in the below given comment box.
- Basic Nutrition Needs for Horses - April 20, 2018
- Three Las Vegas Wedding Chapels - April 19, 2018
- The US Civil War in August 1863 - April 18, 2018
- How to Meditate and the Art of Prayer - April 17, 2018
- Spring is a Time for Fresh Starts and Renewal of Life - April 16, 2018
- How to Create Unique Chinese Character Tattoo Designs - April 13, 2018
- UNESCO’s World Heritage Site Agra Fort (India) - April 12, 2018
- Why You Should Pay in Full for a Vehicle and Avoid Auto Financing - April 11, 2018
- Flashback: Spongebob Squarepants Online Games for Children - April 10, 2018
- Popular Tourist Attraction: Panama City Beach Winery - April 7, 2018