Europe is home to several outstanding locations perfect for a getaway of a lifetime. Besides booking the flight and organising accommodation, you also must look at your European health insurance card renewal to ensure that you are covered for medical care throughout the duration of your trip should you need it. With this in mind, we are going to give you an insight into the European locations that should be on your bucket list regardless of your age.
One of the places that should be on your bucket list when visiting Europe is Istanbul. This stunning location is full of amazing culture and unusual landmarks for you to explore. If you are looking for the perfect place to find a bargain, Grand Bazaar is the perfect location. This 500-year-old market is 60 streets long and consists of 5000 shops, 60 restaurants, and 18 fountains. This market is best known for its carpets, souvenirs, and jewelry for tourists as well as locals making this a must-see location worthy of a place on your bucket list.
Another location that is on many people bucket lists is Venice. Whether this is the dream of taking a ride in a gondola or exploring the cobblestone streets this is a destination that is more than worth a place on this list. In addition, there are several amazing buildings dating back generations with the very best of what Italian gothic architecture has to offer. Whether you are viewing the city from the water or during your walk, there is always something new and exciting for you to explore.
London, United Kingdom
The city of London and its infamous landmarks bring millions of tourists from all over the world each year. Whether this is to delve into the rich history of the Royal family by visiting Buckingham Palace and The Tower Of London or visit some of the worlds biggest exhibits in the Tate modern and other museums there is plenty for you to do whatever the weather. In addition to the historical landmarks, you also have the option to visit the London Eye, Madame Tussauds and several locations perfect for family-friendly fun all year round.
In addition to the culture you will experience here, the remains of Ancient Greece is what earns this glorious city a place on many peoples bucket lists. With the perfect combination of both old and new the city of Athens is great for those that love history but still want to dine in style with modern accommodation. With plenty of amazing walks in the suburbs as well as breath-taking views from the top of one of the many peaks, you can enjoy the perfect balance of the old and the new in the city of Athens regardless of the time of year.
As the summer draws closer and the heat begins to rise, the time is now to begin crossing off locations you have visited in 2019. Which will you be visiting first?
- Enjoy these Top 5 Nintendo Switch Games (and more) with JustLoveE-Gifts - June 24, 2020
- Guide on How to Save Money on Flower Delivery - May 29, 2020
- Morning Routine That Will Improve Your Health - May 27, 2020
- Why Healthcare Innovation is Vital to the Industry - May 22, 2020
- Mapping out the Future: What Should Be Your Top 5 Priorities When Starting a Family? - May 12, 2020
- The top up-and-coming video games that should be on your wishlist - April 20, 2020
- What is inventory management software? A full overview - April 15, 2020
- Should You Go with a Heat Recovery Ventilation System? - April 6, 2020
- The Fascinating Ceremony of Indian Weddings - March 29, 2020
- 4 Great Personal Gift Ideas for a loved one - March 28, 2020