Recalling one of the most popular songs ‘Who run the world? Girls!’ by Beyoncé, we can conclude that women are not so fragile and weak as most believe. On the contrary, they set the pace for reality and influence in every aspect of life. These 50 most popular women in the world inspire many people around the world. Find out how they managed to become so famous and what field of scope they are involved in.
Source – Legit.ng Nigeria News
Internet users are always searching for interesting information, and the top 50 famous and influential are part of those searches. This piece has compiled that list for you. You will also get to read about some honourable mentions before the list rolls on. Here are the details of popular women from different spheres and times.
List of the most famous women in the world
Before we start the list, here are the honourable mentions:
- Kylie Jenner — Self-made billionaire thanks to her successful makeup company called Kylie Cosmetics.
- Meghan Markle — Right now she goes by the title Duchess of Sussex after marrying Prince Harry in 2018.
- Serena Williams — Has enjoyed a successful tennis career, and she is on a comeback mission to clinch the top spot after the birth of her daughter — Olympia.
- Ellen DeGeneres — One of the most recognizable faces on television. Surely, with over 100 million followers on her social media platforms, she has outgrown her show over the years.
- Cardi B — Her real name is Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar. She rose to fame after the release of Bodak Yellow.
Now we return to the list of 50 most popular ladies who run the world today.
- Eva Longoria
(March 15, 1975, Texas) Eva is an American model, actress, talk-show hostess, restaurateur, and philanthropist. She got international fame and love during and after the success of the TV series ‘Desperate Housewives’. Her role impressed and inspired women all over the world to move forward and crave for happiness and self-realization. She received the Nobel Prize for active charity work.
- Marilyn Monroe
(1926-1962, Los Angeles) She is a widely known American actress and model. Her bright and rather short life is like a comet that even now illuminates the world. Her beauty and grace became iconic. Sometimes it is just enough to be beautiful to influence the whole world and upcoming generations.
- Carrie Underwood
(March 10, 1983, Oklahoma) She is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She is a finalist of ‘American Idol’ in 2005. Since then, her fame is growing immensely day by day.
- Scarlett Johansson
(November 22, 1984, New York) She is an American actress and singer. Her roles in the movies ‘Lost in Translation’, ‘Iron Man-2’, and ‘Match Point’ became crucial for her career and made her famous.
In 2007, Scarlett appeared in “What Goes Around Comes Around” music video by Justin Timberlake.
- Jessica Simpson
(July 10, 1980, Texas) She is an American actress, singer and accessories designer. She became a real star in 1999 after the release of the first album ‘Sweet Kisses’.
Simpson and her husband Eric Johnson recently welcomed their third child, daughter Birdie.
- Jenifer Aniston
(February 11, 1969, California). She is an Actress, producer, and filmmaker. The TV series ‘Friends’ was a springboard for her career. Consequently, for playing Rachel in the sitcom, she was awarded the most prestigious prizes.
Forbes magazine ranked her number one on Celebrity 100 List back in 2003.
She recently donated $500k to the anti-harassment campaign.
(March 27, 1975, California) Her real name is Stacy Ann Ferguson. She achieved international fame when she became a soloist of the hip-hop band ‘The Black Eyed Peas’.
Besides her role in the band, Fergie was a fashion trendsetter in the early 2000s.
- Jessica Alba
(April 28, 1981, California) She is an American actress, model, and social activist. She was born in California, Pomona. Jessica attained success and prominence after performing in the series ‘Dark Angel’.where she captured the affection of the audience. She has acted in plenty of movies (‘Fantastic Four’, ‘Good Luck Chuck!’, ‘Awake’, etc.), and received lots of prestigious awards.
- Kate Middleton
(January 9, 1982, in Chapel Row, Berkshire, England) She is a part of the royal family in Great Britain, Duchess of Cambridge. Her fame came when she became the spouse of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge. Nowadays she is a caring wife and loving mother of their two kids. Kate Middleton is supposed to be iconically fashionable. She put a ring on Prince and captured the 42d place in this rating.
- Michelle Obama
(January 17, 1964, Chicago) Michelle is not an actress, singer or producer. No. She is the wife of the 44th President of the USA, Barack H. Obama. Besides this, she has a brilliant legal career.
During her time in the White House, she played an important role as a role model for women and worked as an advocate for poverty awareness, education, nutrition, physical activity and healthy eating.
The post-office era has been good for Michelle especially with the release of her book, “Becoming Michelle Obama.” The book has been a top-seller and successful.
- Ellie Goulding
Read the end of the list at https://www.legit.ng/1102231-50-popular-women-world.html
- Companies Can Motivate Their Workforce Using This Easy Method – Employee Engagement - November 12, 2020
- A Guide to the Different Types of Roofing - October 26, 2020
- Top 5 Reasons your Cellphone Internet Connection is Slow - September 14, 2020
- Covid-19 Treatment in India Could Cost a Fortune: This is What the Numbers Show - August 27, 2020
- How to Make Money from Gaming - August 21, 2020
- Novelty Electronic Signature Solutions with SignNow - August 21, 2020
- 10 Essential Tips to Make your Puppy Get Used to its New GPS - August 17, 2020
- Key Methods to Keep Your Family Eating Healthily - July 20, 2020
- Drive with Confidence: Seven Practical Tips to Overcome Your Driving Anxiety - July 2, 2020
- How to Keep Your Dog Safe This Summer - June 30, 2020