Canadian comic legend Pete Johansson has been making us laugh across the pond here in the UK for years, on stage and on screen. He’s made appearances on Russell Howard’s Good News, won awards at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and even released his own Netflix comedy special.
His socially progressive comedy is a good fit for the younger generation of comedy connoisseurs, so he should be a top consideration if you’re looking to book a celebrity comedian for your next event. We’ve rounded up three of the funniest clips of Pete Johansson online for you to enjoy:
I Hate British Kids
Pete Johansson’s sketch about British kids who play music on the bus is both acutely observed and side-splittingly funny. We’ve all been there, not making eye contact and hoping it will go away, scared of someone half our age.
Like the British, the Canadians are a fairly reserved nation – but one thing we surely all have in common is a fear of cringey situations. In this sketch, Johansson retells in excruciating detail having had to leaf through a pornographic magazine… with his mother.
Does This Joke Make Me Look Fat?
We may have moved on from the days of ‘Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus,’ but there are still huge social differences between men and women. This sketch explores – entertainingly – the differences between men and women when it comes to medical matters and more. Well worth a watch.
- Top Reasons Why You Should Invest in Building a Fireplace - January 3, 2019
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Wedding Budget - December 30, 2018
- Queerbaiting and Queer Subtext in Entertainment Industry - December 14, 2018
- All You Need to Know About Google AdWords Certification - December 12, 2018
- Acquire PMI-ACP Certification To Implement Agile Practice To The Best - December 7, 2018
- Online Gaming Over the Years - November 30, 2018
- The article about Boris Lozhkin - November 24, 2018
- The Best Wolf Themed Online Games - November 19, 2018
- 6 Online Shopping Hacks For Squeezing Out Extra Savings - October 23, 2018
- Buy a Villa with Your Retirement Funds - October 15, 2018