Is Melania Trump struggling with the new realities that she is United States First Lady. Probably she had never dreamt about such role, reveals President Donald Trump’s family friend and stylist Phillip Bloch, if believed to a report published lately in the US Weekly.
A quick fact check is that she is still living in New York City instead of Washington, instead of course White House. She cites her 10-year-old son Barron need to finish up school before they could move.
Jimmy Kimmel said on February 8 in a late-night punch line that Melania Trump is trapped like Rapunzel in the Trump Tower penthouse.
Vogue editor Anna Wintour meanwhile faced boycott threats after she commented the next day the First Lady to appear on a future cover.
Similarly Daily Mail has criticized she intends to be cashing in on the presidency. Melania’s libel lawsuit against the UK papers earlier claimed to have harmed her opportunity of launching a broad-based commercial brand.
The Slovenia native moved to the US in search of making a career in fashion in 1996 and never ever thought of presiding over the East Wing.
If take a look at what a family source said, Melania is not something happy with what her life has ended up now and she is in fact miserable.
Lately, since the inauguration of Trump, Melania has been hiding herself more compared to former First Lady Michelle Obama who hosted an open house for select members of the public about 8 years ago. She also threw a party for her White House staff in 2009 during the first week of taking the job.
Prior to the inauguration Melania use to shuttle her son in a chauffeured SUV to and from his private school, but after January 20th she has a Secret Service to do the job and take Barron to school and retrieve him.
However, amid all such rumors and comments from close friends and family of the First Lady, her own source has been countering all such saying the First Lady is very happy with her life and she is highly supporting Donald Trump and the family.
Born as Malanija Knavs in Novo Mesto in the southeast of Slovenia (then a part of Yugoslavia) on 26 April 1970, Melania is learned knowing six languages – English, French, Italian, German, Serbo-Croatian and Slovene.
Her current age is 46 and Trump is 70. Prior to becoming the First Lady, she was a Slovene American model.
- Vacationing in Ontario’s wilderness with adventurous teenagers - April 9, 2021
- Cost management is key to business profitability - April 2, 2021
- How to increase energy using acupressure points - March 31, 2021
- Bad science in sci-fi movies - March 27, 2021
- Affording college tips for upper middle class - March 25, 2021
- Business owners need these succession plans - March 24, 2021
- Visiting Costa Rica on a vacation - March 23, 2021
- Lose weight – Be your own “Biggest Loser” by Lifting Weights - March 19, 2021
- Independent film marketing in the online world - March 18, 2021
- Should you homeschool high school - March 13, 2021