Having a brother is like having a friend in-built without whom your life wouldn’t be this happy. Although he might be had been your greatest enemy during childhood now that you’re grown up you feel blessed to have him. Right? It’s because as you have grown up, you have realized that no matter what the problem is, your brother will always be there to lend his support, protect you against all odds, and cheer you up in your worst times. So, this Raksha Bandhan, why not express your gratitude, love, and care for your brother in a special way? So what if he lives miles part from you? Just don’t let the distance come in the way and check out these following ways through which you can celebrate this Raksha Bandhan with your dear brother even if he is far away:
Send An E-Rakhi
E-rakhis are a great way to convey the best Raksha Bandhan wishes to your brother living miles away from you. If you and your brother cannot make it celebrate the occasion together, you can make your presence felt by sending an e-rakhi for your brother. Wondering how? Well, you can send rakhi to India or any other country via online gift portals just within few hours.
A Video Call
On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, don’t hesitate to make a video call to your brother no matter how far he lives away from you. When he receives the call, wish him a very happy Raksha Bandhan and tell him that you really miss him. This gesture will put a bright smile on your brother’s face and he would be delighted to know how much you care for him.
A Surprise Visit
Although your work commitments and busy schedule may come in the way, just try to take out the time to visit your brother without letting him know. Tell your brother that so what if he couldn’t make it to home, you can come to see him whenever you want. Also, don’t forget to pack all of his favorite sweets, food, and a beautiful rakhi for him. He will surely feel loved and valued.
Social Media Post
On the festival of Raksha Bandhan, convey your love, affection, and care for your brother through a social media post describing how important is your brother to you. Also, share a picture of him with you and don’t forget to tag him. Waking up to your post will just brighten his day and it will strengthen the bond that you share with him.
Write A Letter
Sometimes it becomes very difficult to express your love and care for your close ones verbally. In such case, always pen down all your emotions on a piece of paper and send it to the recipient. Similarly, if your brother lives away from you and you guys cannot celebrate the occasion together. Post a letter to his address describing how much you miss spending time with him. This gesture will build your bond stronger with him.
So, this Raksha Bandhan, don’t let the distance hamper your celebrations. Instead, make your presence felt to your brother with these beautiful ideas.
- Why Healthcare Innovation is Vital to the Industry - May 23, 2020
- Mapping out the Future: What Should Be Your Top 5 Priorities When Starting a Family? - May 12, 2020
- The top up-and-coming video games that should be on your wishlist - April 20, 2020
- What is inventory management software? A full overview - April 15, 2020
- Should You Go with a Heat Recovery Ventilation System? - April 6, 2020
- The Fascinating Ceremony of Indian Weddings - March 29, 2020
- 4 Great Personal Gift Ideas for a loved one - March 28, 2020
- Cherry Picker 101 – 4 Safety Tips That All Operators Must Know - March 25, 2020
- What Are the Air Compressors Used For? - March 13, 2020
- 3 times when it’s recommended to take out a loan - March 3, 2020