Longing for sunny skies and the fashion that goes along with them? Here is a guide to the hottest trends for Spring Summer 2018. The looks for this season will appeal to a wide range of styles, ranging from from minimalist, unadorned styles to bold brash prints that are anything but subtle!
Whether it’s a fresh floral pattern or a whimiscal zig-zag design, big, bold graphic prints are one of the top trends for Spring Summer 2018. Combined with the fiery reds, pinks and oranges that are splashing across the runways, the look is refreshing, eye-catching and a sure bet to wake up a tired wardrobe from the winter doldrums.
Ruffles and Pleats
Details make a difference and some of the hottest must-have trends for spring/summer 2018 are feminine and flirty dresses with flouncy ruffles, skirts with dainty pleats and accessories adorned with ties and tassels. The look is fun, girly and screams springtime!
Leather in the summer? Absolutely, as long as it’s one of the sleek and light pieces making waves this season. A trim and lightweight leather t-shirt or jacket will instantly update a stale spring wardrobe for 2018. Or try a pair of leather shorts paired with a cropped jacket for a bold summer look.
Spring Summer 2018 offers an option to the cheery graphic prints when your mood calls for something more subtle and sophisticated. The pastels floating down the runways are soft, soothing and well-suited to a floaty ruffled summer dress, with mint being a favorite designer choice of hue.
From jaunty khaki shorts to tailored cropped jackets, many of the freshest styles for Spring Summer 2018 are military-inspired. Look for pieces with details like bold buttons, cargo pockets and neutral camoflage colors to add a dash of officer chic to your spring/summer ensemble.
Sport-utility is a popular buzz term this season, and sporty pieces are popping up everywhere. The sportswear-inspired fashion for Spring Summer 2018 won’t have you looking like you are heading to the gym, however. Pieces are sexy, subtle and well-suited for summer versatility with details like funky yet functional drawstrings and comfortable supple fabrics.
Not sure what to pair with a bodacious graphic print skirt or a mint-hued drapey dress? Lucite sandals and accessories are hot this season, and a practical choice as they complement every color and style.
Simple, sheer nude tones are the hot beauty trend for Spring Summer 2018, along with chic, sleek ponytails and softly pulled-back buns. Try a natural lip or a muted gloss to complement the hottest looks of the season.
- Overview of meditation techniques and books to refer - November 18, 2019
- Motorcycle GPS reviews – Best bicycle security tips to stop theft - November 15, 2019
- Holistic healing and distance healing to improve health and life - November 14, 2019
- Going to a cricket match and cricket world cup ticket prices - November 11, 2019
- Common symbols found when reading pono tenor ukulele tabs - November 9, 2019
- Modular kayak sport in Western New York - November 6, 2019
- Marriage mentoring – Online dating tips for men looking for love - November 5, 2019
- What need to know before buying Clash of Clans accounts online - November 4, 2019
- How important is intuition in Christian Reiki practice? - November 3, 2019
- Advanced finger strengthening for ukulele setup - November 1, 2019