Don’t be blind in love. You may never have thought your partner may cheat you, but keeping a check, at least sometimes, is necessary before you both land up with a breakup. Let us discuss here how to find out whether your partner is cheating you.
Change in behavior
It starts with complaining about life, then feeling boring. Certain topics or suggestions like keeping a stubble or trying to lose weight also hint something. Comparisons with others may mean that your partner is attached to someone else now. Then out of the guilt, he may act sweet or try to surprise you with a dinner date or even buy you an expensive gift. Sometimes, they might blame you of an affair to shift the suspicion from themselves.
Less time for you
If it is about less sex or less time spent eating dinner, then it is time to watch out. Not watching movies together or hanging out because of increasing time spent in office are serious signs to look for. Ignoring calls or switching off the phone when not with you and then being online on Whatsapp at home, telling you that he is chatting with clients. This is a high alert sign.
Less or no consultation with you
Do you think, recently your partner has become less dependent on you? Does he/she consult you regarding plans for weekends like he did before? Ask yourself these questions for this behaviour hints that they might have lost interest from you and no longer need your assistance and support. The best excuse in this case is to dispose off the matter by calling it ‘a sudden plan’. This is because they don’t want you in the picture and are refraining themselves to indulge in something concerning you.
Caring more of his/her looks
The best and the easiest way to know if your relationship is fading away is to note if your partner has started caring much about his looks or heels or expresses sudden urges to wear shorts even to step out of the house. If he/she starts dressing up sharply just to go shopping is a threat. People get bored after years of marriage, put on weight and stop bothering about how they look. But the scene changes when they find someone new who pays attention to every single detail of theirs.
- How To Work Abroad And Travel In Limited Budget - March 8, 2018
- What is Business Intelligence - March 7, 2018
- Some Basic Facts About Computer Virus - March 6, 2018
- Renting Versus Buying a Home - March 5, 2018
- True Story of Joni Mitchell’s “Woodstock” - March 3, 2018
- Movie Review: Billy Wilder’s The Fortune Cookie - March 2, 2018
- Elephant Rehabilitation in Sri Lanka - February 28, 2018
- What are Functional Foods, Nutraceuticals - February 27, 2018
- Weekend Breaks in the East of England in July and August - February 26, 2018
- How to Clean Foggy or Yellow Auto Lights - February 23, 2018