Many people dream of getting married in one of the Las Vegas wedding chapels. They’re convenient for those traveling to Vegas because most of them are right on Las Vegas Blvd., also known as ‘the strip’. Here are a look at 3 of the best Las Vegas wedding chapels to think about when planning a wedding in Las Vegas.
Chapel of the Flowers
Chapel of the Flowers was voted “best wedding chapel” by a Las Vegas Review journal poll earlier. They have been helping couples get married for over 50 years. Chapel of the Flowers has gorgeous landscaping to host a ceremony and to serve as a backdrop for beautiful wedding photos. A particular favorite wedding photo spot is where they have what they call ‘kissing bridge’ that features a waterfall that flows underneath. For more information on this Las Vegas wedding chapel, call 1-800-843-2410.
The Graceland Chapel
This chapel has also been in business for over 50 years and couples who were married 50 years ago continue to return to renew their vows. One of the fun things about this Las Vegas wedding chapel is that they offer Elvis wedding packages to their couples. Jon Bon Jovi was married here in 2001 and this chapel was also featured in the movie ‘Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas’ starring Johnny Depp. They will provide fresh or silk flowers as well as a DVD recording of the ceremony and even an internet broadcast if you choose. The Graceland Chapel is located at 619 Las Vegas Boulevard and can be contacted by phone at: 1-800-824-5732.
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
This is one of the more unique Las Vegas wedding chapels because they have a host of themed weddings that couples can choose from, including an Elvis theme, Camelot, exotic Egyptian and pirate themes. This beautiful chapel features a vaulted ceiling and amazing stained glass windows for great visual appeal and they can accommodate up to 100 guests. It has been voted “The Best Wedding Chapel in Vegas” for the past 7 years in a row. The television series ‘CSI: Las Vegas’ filmed premier here. Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel is located at 1205 Las Vegas Boulevard and can be reached by phone at: 1-800-574-4450.
A wedding in Las Vegas can be very traditional or as crazy as the couple getting married. All of these Las Vegas wedding chapels are all found on the Las Vegas strip making them very convenient for travelers. It should also be noted that they are all located fairly close to the courthouse where marriage licenses need to be obtained from.
- Old 90s games – Which race to choose for Death Knight - March 29, 2020
- What to wear at hive hot yoga - March 27, 2020
- Tips on web conference calls for businesses houses - March 27, 2020
- How reiki yoga gives relief from chronic low back pain - March 25, 2020
- Choosing a yoga dance ball - March 23, 2020
- JamSession for the iPhone and iPod Touch - March 22, 2020
- Free to play old games from the 90s - March 20, 2020
- Yoga mat for sweaty hands with Wii Fit - March 18, 2020
- Retro games online: Facebook’s Castle Age – Beginner strategy guide - March 17, 2020
- Max Payne 3 and best old 90s games on Windows PC - March 14, 2020