Many people dream of getting married in one of the Las Vegas wedding chapels. They’re convenient for those traveling to Vegas because most of them are right on Las Vegas Blvd., also known as ‘the strip’. Here are a look at 3 of the best Las Vegas wedding chapels to think about when planning a wedding in Las Vegas.
Chapel of the Flowers
Chapel of the Flowers was voted “best wedding chapel” by a Las Vegas Review journal poll earlier. They have been helping couples get married for over 50 years. Chapel of the Flowers has gorgeous landscaping to host a ceremony and to serve as a backdrop for beautiful wedding photos. A particular favorite wedding photo spot is where they have what they call ‘kissing bridge’ that features a waterfall that flows underneath. For more information on this Las Vegas wedding chapel, call 1-800-843-2410.
The Graceland Chapel
This chapel has also been in business for over 50 years and couples who were married 50 years ago continue to return to renew their vows. One of the fun things about this Las Vegas wedding chapel is that they offer Elvis wedding packages to their couples. Jon Bon Jovi was married here in 2001 and this chapel was also featured in the movie ‘Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas’ starring Johnny Depp. They will provide fresh or silk flowers as well as a DVD recording of the ceremony and even an internet broadcast if you choose. The Graceland Chapel is located at 619 Las Vegas Boulevard and can be contacted by phone at: 1-800-824-5732.
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
This is one of the more unique Las Vegas wedding chapels because they have a host of themed weddings that couples can choose from, including an Elvis theme, Camelot, exotic Egyptian and pirate themes. This beautiful chapel features a vaulted ceiling and amazing stained glass windows for great visual appeal and they can accommodate up to 100 guests. It has been voted “The Best Wedding Chapel in Vegas” for the past 7 years in a row. The television series ‘CSI: Las Vegas’ filmed premier here. Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel is located at 1205 Las Vegas Boulevard and can be reached by phone at: 1-800-574-4450.
A wedding in Las Vegas can be very traditional or as crazy as the couple getting married. All of these Las Vegas wedding chapels are all found on the Las Vegas strip making them very convenient for travelers. It should also be noted that they are all located fairly close to the courthouse where marriage licenses need to be obtained from.
- Strategic financial planning – How mutual funds work - July 10, 2020
- Wealth solutions – Use economic indicators for investor’s edge - July 9, 2020
- Global financial crisis promotes frugal living - July 7, 2020
- Personal finance guide – is personal debt out of control - July 6, 2020
- How to consolidate student loans: private and federal - July 5, 2020
- Better finance – money making hobbies - July 4, 2020
- How to choose DC to AC power supply inverters - July 2, 2020
- Facebook app D&DTA; Class Powers info of this retro games online - June 27, 2020
- Natural remedies and energy medicine tips for Jet Lag - June 23, 2020
- Signs of cheating in a relationship – Is your partner unfaithful - June 22, 2020