Some companies offer a ring of tungsten, sometimes even using the word in the title of “Carbide”. Be careful not to buy a fake because of the simple tungsten rings, although they have high strength, but not resistant to scratching, such as wedding rings made of tungsten carbide.
Some companies offer a ring of tungsten, sometimes even using the word in the title of “Carbide”. Be careful not to buy a fake because of the simple tungsten rings, although they have high strength, but not resistant to scratching, such as rings made of tungsten carbide.
Tungsten carbide jewelry can be of two types. One can be magnetized by a magnet – the processing of the tungsten carbide. The second cannot be magnetized – and this type is better. When using recycled tungsten carbide rings it will change color after a few years, but the use of tungsten carbide ring of the highest grade will not change it color forever.
Some manufacturers of rings of tungsten carbide, may add cobalt or other chemical compounds in to this alloy. Firstly, such rings cost cheaper, and secondly, it is easier to manufacture. However, such rings undergo oxidation during prolonged wearing and contact of ring with the body of cobalt which is in alloy, in time may turn black or covered with spots, which cannot be deduced from ring.
Our rings are made of tungsten carbide premium, they don’t react to magnet, they do not contain cobalt or chemicals that could cause harm to the person who wears the ring, and is perfectly safe! For that LA Laser Engraving answering by its own reputation.
Having a wedding?
Rings of tungsten carbide will make yours wedding perfect and stainless!
The tradition of wearing wedding rings on the groom finger and on to bride finger is come to us from a long log ago, and now it is an element of family life in a large number of countries around the globe. Our parents’ wedding rings were made mostly of gold, but now times are different, and such approach to the selection of a symbol of family life is bit different, and with such classical approach to choosing symbol of family is difficult to surprise someone with. Some newlyweds can stop on the products made of silver or platinum, white gold, titanium, tungsten carbide, or even the usual stainless steel its happened because for last 20 years’ jewelry has changed it approach to jewelry production, it happened because jeweler’s wished to keep with costumer’s expectation. In recent years in Europe, Russia and America wedding rings of tungsten carbide have become extremely popular among young couples. The strength and durability of tungsten carbide will symbolize the strength and durability of love, relations and family ties. The ring will always look as great as it was in the very first day when it was wear, remain a symbol of eternal and pure love for century. Therefore, rings made of tungsten carbide are perfectly suited to be wedding.
In our store, you can buy a ring of tungsten carbide in next colors –
- Black Tungsten Ring
- Yellow Tungsten Ring
- Rose Tungsten Ring
- Gun Metal Tungsten Ring
- Blue Tungsten Ring
- Two Tone Tungsten Ring
- Rings “gold tone” or “yellow” with zirconium coating – these rings made of tungsten carbide, coated with golden tones of the zirconium layer. Zirconium in pure form – very solid metal (it is just a little bit softer than tungsten carbide – 8 on the Mohs scale), which is comparable with natural sapphire, and in most cases is not scratched.
- Rings “black” – the tungsten carbide ring with a black coating obtained by ion deposition.
- Rings “by silver” – these rings fully composed of tungsten carbide, without any depositions. Their color is the natural color of tungsten carbide.
- Rings gold-plated. Gold plating – a thin coating of gold obtained by ion plating. Thanks to a special technology, the gold plating will be quite resistant to scratches, but still significantly inferior to the coating of zirconium.
But do not worry, the gold plating may scratch, unless you specifically bad to handle it – then you can cause irreparable damage to the coating (but not tungsten carbide underneath). If you wear a ring on a chain, the chain of the metal must be less than the hardness of 8 on a scale Mooha, or coating is scratched. Gold, stainless steel or silver chain is fine.
- Know the 5 best football streaming sites - August 30, 2019
- Major Photography Principles from Professionals - May 24, 2019
- Tungsten carbide wedding rings from LaLaserEngraving - January 24, 2019