Sent Email Undo
Humans make error and sometimes mistakenly email is sent to the wrong person, or it needs some modifications. With Gmail there’s a way and one can undo the sent email. You need to turn on the “Undo Send” button from “Settings,” which can be reached from the top right corner as gear icon. Find “Undo Send” and check the box next to “Enable Undo Send.” Hit the save button thereafter.
Check Gmail Offline
The Chrome extension Gmail Offline is important if you don’t get Wi-Fi everywhere. It allows reading, responding, searching and archiving mails even without any internet connection. Again click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the page and thereafter the “Settings” while being connected to the internet. There you will see Gmail Offline. Click on it and wait for couple of minutes while the emails are synced and downloaded.
Keyboard shortcuts are highly important when you are too busy as it saves time. Click on the gear icon from the top right corner of the page and thereafter the Settings. Next find “General” and check the bubble next to Keyboard shortcuts on.” Below are some of the keyboard letters that perform tasks:
“j” to go to older messages
“k” to go to new messages
“e” to archive
“shift + 3” to delete
“a” to reply all
“r” to reply individually
There’s a solution with Gmail if you don’t want to forget to send a mail at the right time like wishing birthday midnight. You can schedule emails with Chrome extension Boomerang. You can also set up reminders of sending an email with it.
Unsubscribing Mass Emails
Unsubscribing mass emails has become easy with Gmail. Just click on the “Unsubscribe” button next to the email address of the sender and you won’t be getting newsletters again from the mailer.
Creating Multiple Inboxes
Setting up multiple inboxes has come easier to help you organize and de-clutter messages smartly. Click on the gear icon located at the top right corner of the page and find “Settings.” Thereafter select “Unread First” under the “Inbox Type” drop-down menu. The feature pushes unread emails to the top.
Receiving tons of emails from subscription services and stores may sometimes look messy, but still you don’t want to miss those. Setting up filters is what needs to be done. On the right side of searchbar find a small arrow where a drop down menu will appear. Next, fill the search box with information about the emails and thereafter click “Create filter with this search.” Several options will emerge like “Archive it,” “Mark as read” and “Delete it.” Check on the respective box.
- Glass railing, glass brick trending in home, office decor - December 14, 2018
- What are arranged marriages and why it is on rise in America - December 6, 2018
- Should You Take Him Back? Is he interested or just friendly? - December 4, 2018
- Godly relationships tips: Stay in love, avoid poor communication - December 2, 2018
- Is it I love you husband phrase makes married couple happy - November 30, 2018
- Incompatibility in marriage? Resolve relationship problems with these tips - November 28, 2018
- Marriage management: Dating tips for spouses - November 26, 2018
- Relationship checklist: Single parent dating – bringing the kids along - November 24, 2018
- Marriage management – Ways to spend holidays alone - November 22, 2018
- Marriage management: How to restore intimacy in marriage - November 20, 2018