T-Mobile is luring new customers with free offer of iPhone 7 in its latest promotion. Those who will port numbers of other carriers will get the Apple’s flagship smartphone without bearing any cost. iPhone 7 Plus can also be opted instead of iPhone, but for a cost of $100.
The offer is also valid for existing customers, but they need to add a line to the T-Mobile One or Simple Choice Unlimited plan.
In both the cases, new as well as existing customers, a qualifying smartphone trade-in is required and those include iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, and Samsung Galaxy S7 active.
The process of getting the deal is simple. Customers need to just head to a T-Mobile store and port their existing number first. In the next step just choose for either iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus at the same store and trade-in the existing qualifying smartphone.
The store will provide an instant credit to the customer to lower the cost of the new chosen iPhone. After receiving the instant credit, visiting the T-Mobile’s promo site is required. A code is to be submitted here on the site and the carrier will mail the customer a prepaid MasterCard to help cover the down payment of the iPhone as well as the remaining cost of it. For the iPhone 7 Plus the cost will come down to $100.
The code to be submitted is 17Q1APLTRADE.
The latest offer can also be clubbed. Customers can do it with deals like two T-Mobile One lines for $100 of the new Free Add a Line deal. However, it is to note the offer cannot be clubbed with Carrier Freedom or other port-in deals.
The new free offer of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will run through March 16.
The deal is considered best for those who have been lately thinking of porting the existing number or upgrading the existing phone to either Apple’s iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. There may be some caveats and customers need to keep those in mind while taking advantage of the offer.
More to all these, currently the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are the best smartphones from the stable of Apple and the deal offered by T-Mobile is a nice one. Share your own views too.
- Proven ways to reduce holiday stress - March 2, 2021
- Travel cruise wear for women over 40 and 50 - February 27, 2021
- How to get Benjy Grinberg and other scholarships - February 22, 2021
- Tips to garage conversion for better use of house garage - February 22, 2021
- Rainwater harvesting and collection systems: Barrels and diverters - February 21, 2021
- How to save money, reduce summer expenses, reduce debt - February 20, 2021
- Unusual things to do in New York Uptown - February 19, 2021
- Casual, everyday clothing for pear shaped women - February 12, 2021
- Sightseeing in Italy- Do’s and Don’ts - February 11, 2021
- How to counter shadow data governance - February 11, 2021