FinTech is achieving prominence across the globe, there are over 1300 companies around the world and still growing that are benefiting from this sudden growth of FinTech. In just 2015 alone FinTech generated £6.6 billion in revenue, the leading cities in the UK achieving prominence are London, Manchester, Leeds and Belfast.
This infographic will take you through facts and figures such as FinTech revenue across the world, this infographic will show you their market share, employers and revenue. For example, California have a market share of £4.7 billion with 74,000 employers and a revenue of over £3.6 billion.
This graphic goes through some great facts and figures, there has been a 120% increase of revenue in Europe, a 51% increase of deals worldwide and a massive 201% increase of investments over a year. This infographic has been brought to you from fca compliance consultants, FinTech Compliance. Please see the infographic for even more facts and figures on FinTech.
- Bitten by a Dog? You May Be Able to Sue - August 1, 2021
- Brighten Up Your Living Room With These Useful Lighting Tips - August 1, 2021
- Animated Short Film Blush Executive Produced by John Lasseter Premiers at Tribeca Film Festival - July 28, 2021
- What You Need to do to Start an Ecommerce Business - July 27, 2021
- How to Start a Campfire: A Guide - June 28, 2021
- 5 Essential Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Online Music Lessons - November 24, 2020
- Strange But Interesting Habits You Learn While Travelling - September 4, 2020
- How to be Bored - May 22, 2020
- Know The Enemy: Common Vulnerabilities in Public Cloud - November 26, 2019
- Important Information about Medicare Card - November 25, 2019