FinTech is achieving prominence across the globe, there are over 1300 companies around the world and still growing that are benefiting from this sudden growth of FinTech. In just 2015 alone FinTech generated £6.6 billion in revenue, the leading cities in the UK achieving prominence are London, Manchester, Leeds and Belfast.
This infographic will take you through facts and figures such as FinTech revenue across the world, this infographic will show you their market share, employers and revenue. For example, California have a market share of £4.7 billion with 74,000 employers and a revenue of over £3.6 billion.
This graphic goes through some great facts and figures, there has been a 120% increase of revenue in Europe, a 51% increase of deals worldwide and a massive 201% increase of investments over a year. This infographic has been brought to you from fca compliance consultants, FinTech Compliance. Please see the infographic for even more facts and figures on FinTech.
- How to Make the Most of Your car Racing-Themed Vacation - December 22, 2017
- Will Reading Glasses Soon be a Thing of the Past? - December 7, 2017
- How to Turn Your Home to a Vacation Rental - December 1, 2017
- Medical Innovations: Pioneering, yet Simple - October 25, 2017
- Professional Photo Editing with RetouchMe - October 24, 2017
- How to Become More Convincing: 3 Original and Effective Methods - October 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Tips to Improve Cash Flow in a Business - October 23, 2017
- Redecorate for a Cozy Fall - October 22, 2017
- How To Keep Kids Away From Overuse Habit Of Smartphone - October 15, 2017
- Stay On Budget For Black Friday & Beyond - October 9, 2017