For the people who use Android phone you know what is Google Play store. This is a treasure store that gives the android users access to many different apps. There have been many apps that have been introduced to the world. To access these apps, you will need to have an updated Google plays store. There are different versions of the Google play store with the latest version being the 6.0.0. You can download the latest version of the play store. However, one thing that you will have to understand is that the latest version will delete some of the already existing features and it will also add new features.
If you need to download the play store on your phone, you will be required to download it manually. Since you are downloading the play store itself, you will be required to download it via the APK files. For those who don’t know, APK files the Android equivalent of the .exe files on your computer. This update will require around14.5 MB memory.
- Open your settings icon on your phone.
- Scroll down and click on the security option.
- Once the page opens, check the ‘unknown sources’. To download the play store, you will have to use another source that is why you need to check that button. Once you download the play store, you will have to uncheck this button.
- Open your browser and search for the APK mirror. Here you will be able to download the latest play store version.
- A pop will appear warning about the file click on ‘ignore’.
- Click on ‘ok’.
- Once the download is complete, open the APK file. Read the permission of the file, then click ‘install’.
- Open the security page on your phone and uncheck the ‘unknown sources’.
- Your plays store will be ready for use.
The current version, the 6.0.0 has a few changes that have been introduced. The fact that the version has moved from 5 to 6 is a major improvement. The interface of the new version has greatly improved. Unlike the other version where the content was broken into 6 different tabs, now they have merged them into two options; Apps& games and entertainment. It also comes with improved security features. If you experience problems, try to access the play store download you need to first confirm if you are using an Android operated device. You also need to check if you have hidden the app. If that is the case, then, you need to re-enable it. Now that you have downloaded the play store, you can get access to different apps.
- Open your application and click on play store.
- Once the play store opens, choose the app you want to download. Alternatively, you may choose to search for the app.
- Read the app description and then install it.
If you have Google play store on your phone, you can access many different apps. You will get to choose from a wide range of items like books, games, music and many more.
- How to Make the Most of Your car Racing-Themed Vacation - December 22, 2017
- Will Reading Glasses Soon be a Thing of the Past? - December 7, 2017
- How to Turn Your Home to a Vacation Rental - December 1, 2017
- Medical Innovations: Pioneering, yet Simple - October 25, 2017
- Professional Photo Editing with RetouchMe - October 24, 2017
- How to Become More Convincing: 3 Original and Effective Methods - October 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Tips to Improve Cash Flow in a Business - October 23, 2017
- Redecorate for a Cozy Fall - October 22, 2017
- How To Keep Kids Away From Overuse Habit Of Smartphone - October 15, 2017
- Stay On Budget For Black Friday & Beyond - October 9, 2017