When most people think of vacations, they picture sun, sea, sand, and cheap drinks. However, if you’re looking for a destination that has tons to offer outside of the getaway norm, China is a top option. This country isn’t often viewed as a spot for the average vacation, but looking a little more closely, you’ll see why it’s a fantastic experience just waiting to be discovered.
Check out some of the reasons why you should put China on your travel bucket list this year.
Friendly and welcoming people
China is famed for having some of the best hospitality for tourists in the world. The people are friendly and welcoming, and they love that you’re open to exploring and learning about their culture. Away from the busy tourist areas, you can visit smaller communities that have exciting and captivating stories and history to share. Plus, many Chinese people will want to show you the best places to visit during your stay.
It’s no surprise that China is home to a myriad of diverse landscapes. As one of the largest countries in the world, it has everything from mountainous regions to beachside resorts. The winding rivers and beautiful rural spots are also a sight to behold. Plus, a visit to Hainan, also known to locals as the ‘Eastern Hawaii’ will offer you a tropical paradise to enjoy.
Delicious authentic food
You might think you know Chinese food, but this is a far cry from the takeout’s you get from the local shop. Chinese food is another one of the major pulls for tourists to the country, and there are different cuisines dependent on the region. In the north, you’ll find noodles are an everyday staple, whereas the south serves most dishes with rice. Street food is also a big hit, and you’ll see markets scattered across the country offering everything from regional delicacies to favorites such as Shao Kao.
Some of the top holidays in China include a stay in one of the big cities. It is here you’ll find a range of modern and striking architecture, including high rises and amazing city skylines. A visit to Shanghai should be top of your list. This city offers a look at modern-day China with its bustling streets and vibrant districts. The famous riverfront complex is also a spectacular vision, and here you can see the Pearl of the Orient tower commanding the limelight.
A rich history and diverse culture
China has plenty of places to soak up the rich history of the country. Some of the most popular spots include The Forbidden City and The Temple of Heaven in Beijing. Plus, you don’t want to miss a trip to the Great Wall for a captivating and unique experience. Alongside the well-known history, China is teeming with local stories and fascinating regional cultures, so don’t forget to take a trip off the tourist trail to experience a real slice of this enchanting destination.
- What is Car Detailing And How is it Different from Car Washing? - May 30, 2020
- What are the benefits of whiteboard animation? - May 25, 2020
- What Does a Credit Card Hardship Program Entail? - May 18, 2020
- How Industry 4.0 Changed the Internet for the Better - May 6, 2020
- The Power of Localization and Translation in Video Games - May 1, 2020
- Parenting Tips On How To Make Your House Move Fun For Kids - April 23, 2020
- Exploring the Difference between Prequalifying and Prescreening for Credit - April 17, 2020
- UFC 249 – Will Nurmagomedov Still Defend His Title? - April 15, 2020
- 4 Tips for Dealing with Difficult Employees - April 9, 2020
- Role Of Technology In Improving Loan Approvals - April 9, 2020