When you advertise through online mediums like social media and mobile apps, send out leaflets or place an advertisement in newspapers, would you expect customers to look at your post 10,000? When promoting your business, you want your viewers to remember your company name or logo by heart, and there is one simple trick that is indeed worth the shot.
While there are many digital forms and traditional marketing available today, you may be surprised that one of the most effective and most straightforward marketing strategies that you can use is custom printed magnets. Just think about how many times you visit the fridge at home and how often you glance at promotional magnets. You can put an advertising billboard inside the houses of your customers so they will never forget.
Benefits of Promotional Magnets
Personalized promotional magnets for businesses are efficient and affordable marketing tools. An average person heads to the fridge ten times daily, and there will always be a chance of having your magnet viewed. Imagine how many views your fridge magnets will get per year compared to a leaflet or newspaper.
Another great thing about fridge magnets is they can stay in the fridge for up to 8 years as people do not like tossing them away. Giving your customers custom – branded magnets is like putting a billboard directly inside their homes or workplaces.
Homeowners are not the only ones keeping magnets of services providers and vendors. Even office workers keep these items in file cabinets and metal desks for quick references.
Considering the durability of fridge magnets that can last up to 8 years, that is the lowest cost when it comes to the advertising industry. Promotional magnets also let customers place them in highly visible areas and put them to good use, which enhances name recognition and increases sales.
- Multiple options – You can choose the shape, size, and color to establish your brand image without being limited by space.
- Durable – Unlike pens that might run out of ink or cups that might break, fridge magnets can last up to 8 years or more.
- Low cost – These items are affordable and show your logo immediately, making it one of the smallest advertising costs per impression.
- Effective – Putting a small billboard in your customers’ home enhances name recognition and boosts sales.
- Functional – Magnets are not only used for display but also for quick references.
Compared to other types of promotional items, magnets are smaller, portable, and can be distributed quickly. Due to their size, you can also mail them out or carry these things to hand out to targeted consumers.
From a phone repair shop to a burger restaurant, any consumer company can benefit from personalized promotional magnets for businesses as you can always include your contact details for any demand that may arise. Custom printed magnets allow you to add not only your logo but also short phrases or images.
There are countless customization options that you can use to get the attention of your target audience that can help you build your brand image.
- Seeing the South: 3 Historical Points You’ll Love in Texas - February 28, 2018
- 3 Tips When Traveling with Firearms - February 23, 2018
- 4 Retro Games That Will Make You Nostalgic - February 19, 2018
- Tips for buying a new house - February 7, 2018
- Editing Photos Easily with Movavi Photo Editor - February 7, 2018
- Why China is So Good at Table Tennis - February 2, 2018
- Top 10 Cool Websites To Go On When Bored - January 23, 2018
- Why Computer Geeks Love Picking Locks - January 18, 2018
- Essay Editing Tips and Some Usual Errors to Cover - January 16, 2018
- How Much the Essay Writing Topic Easy To Write - January 15, 2018