Acne vulgaris is a chronic skin condition in which blockage or inflammation of the hair follicles and accompanying sebaceous glands (known as pilosebaceous units) occurs. People who seek treatment improve. Treatment improves appearance, self confidence and prevents scarring.
Acne normally first occurs to men and women in their teens typically around puberty, at least 80% of adults and young adults will get acne some point in their life. Adult female acne is normally based on the lower face, while teenage acne is more on the upper face. The areas most affected are the face with 99% of acne sufferers affected, 60% on the back and 15% on the chest.
Some more acne facts and figures, facial scarring affects 1 in 5 acne sufferers. 90% of people who seek treatment will see an improvement after just three months. Some acne treatments include treatments such as tropical treatments, oral antibiotics and lasers or intense pulsed light.Please enjoy this infographic from Cedars Dermatology to educate you on all of the facts and figures on Acne Vulgaris Treatment.
- Tips for buying a new house - February 7, 2018
- Editing Photos Easily with Movavi Photo Editor - February 7, 2018
- Why China is So Good at Table Tennis - February 2, 2018
- Top 10 Cool Websites To Go On When Bored - January 23, 2018
- Why Computer Geeks Love Picking Locks - January 18, 2018
- Essay Editing Tips and Some Usual Errors to Cover - January 16, 2018
- How Much the Essay Writing Topic Easy To Write - January 15, 2018
- Home remodeling tips - January 12, 2018
- Gokarna – Karnataka’s Favourite Seaside Town - January 5, 2018
- Tips to paint a room - December 30, 2017