Acne vulgaris is a chronic skin condition in which blockage or inflammation of the hair follicles and accompanying sebaceous glands (known as pilosebaceous units) occurs. People who seek treatment improve. Treatment improves appearance, self confidence and prevents scarring.
Acne normally first occurs to men and women in their teens typically around puberty, at least 80% of adults and young adults will get acne some point in their life. Adult female acne is normally based on the lower face, while teenage acne is more on the upper face. The areas most affected are the face with 99% of acne sufferers affected, 60% on the back and 15% on the chest.
Some more acne facts and figures, facial scarring affects 1 in 5 acne sufferers. 90% of people who seek treatment will see an improvement after just three months. Some acne treatments include treatments such as tropical treatments, oral antibiotics and lasers or intense pulsed light.Please enjoy this infographic from Cedars Dermatology to educate you on all of the facts and figures on Acne Vulgaris Treatment.
- How to Provide More Flexibility for Your Business Operations - September 14, 2020
- How Do Cybersecurity Professionals Investigate Threats? - August 22, 2020
- Shopping For Clothes That Give You A Slimmer Look - July 29, 2020
- Emergency Ventilator May Save Lives of COVID Patients - July 22, 2020
- Enjoy these Top 5 Nintendo Switch Games (and more) with JustLoveE-Gifts - June 24, 2020
- Guide on How to Save Money on Flower Delivery - May 29, 2020
- Morning Routine That Will Improve Your Health - May 27, 2020
- Why Healthcare Innovation is Vital to the Industry - May 22, 2020
- Mapping out the Future: What Should Be Your Top 5 Priorities When Starting a Family? - May 12, 2020
- The top up-and-coming video games that should be on your wishlist - April 20, 2020