We all have habits that are unhealthy for our bodies but many times we do not realize that those unhealthy habits are also damaging to our appearance. Sometimes it takes that realization to get us to stop these bad habits that should have never let take over our lives.
Stop Smoking for Beautiful Skin
Smoking wreaks havoc on the health of the body; it also does terrible things to the skin and teeth as well. Anyone who smokes knows it is not a healthy habit and should be stopped. But stopping isn’t easy. Many people who once smoked, even after years of walking away from the habit still will have cravings and desires to pick it up again.
Using a hypnotist to stop smoking may be necessary for some so that the desires can be replaced with something else. Also visiting the family physician can also help stop smoking since many prescription drugs can help prevent cravings and help with the withdrawal processes too.
Stop Biting Nails
Biting nails not only makes for a bad manicure it also does damage to the teeth and body as well. Many unhealthy bacteria are found on and under the nails, when the nails are being bit, it is also exposes the body to many unhealthy germs. There are many ways to stop biting nails such as fingernail polishes that taste bad, getting manicures every other week will usually help dull the desire. Also by keeping the nails trimmed short will give very little to bite.
Stop Sun Tanning and Start Preventing Wrinkles Now
The sun causes wrinkles not to mention skin cancer, so the more time we spend in the sun unprotected, the more risk we take. By wearing sunscreen and sun protected clothing will help combat the damaging UVA and UVB rays of the sun. Using a sun tanning bed is not a healthy option to the sun, sun tanning is just as damaging if not more so. Sun tanning lotions have come a long way over the years and many provide a very natural sun-kissed option that is far healthier than sun bathing.
Neglecting a Skin Care Routine is Unhealthy for the Skin
Start the New Year by getting a facial and getting a new skincare regimen that is designed for the skin type and skin tone. This will help start a healthy process of taking better care of the skin. Many of us have tons of skincare products that we never use and are most likely old and not the right type of products. By starting out fresh will help start a healthy habit.
The power of the mind is stronger than the body’s desires. It is important to remember that it is possible to overcome these bad habits and create a healthier life for the New Year and the many years to come.
- Aloe Vera, Aargan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Emu Oil helps in treating Eczema - October 11, 2018
- Best gaming mouse for League of Legends - October 7, 2018
- Staying Motivated to Lose Weight - September 30, 2018
- Top Family Friendly Attractions in Atlanta, Georgia - September 29, 2018
- Academy Awards Neglected Actresses - September 28, 2018
- Guide to car painting – spray painting, cracked clearcoat, kolor - September 27, 2018
- How to Make Yourself Marketable for a Job - September 26, 2018
- Music brief: Paul Henry Smith, his digital orchestra in the making - September 25, 2018
- NGO Tips: Develop Good Relationship with Funders - September 24, 2018
- Should I Own a Large Bird as a Pet - September 23, 2018