Goals are most important moment in football and toughest ones are always pleasure to discuss and watch. Here are something about some of the best goals in the history of football in recent past decades by greatest players like Dennis Bergkamp, Carlos Alberto, Eric Cantona, Diego Maradon, and Zlatan Ibrahimovich. Just have a quick look and recollect the exciting moment.
Zlatan Ibrahimovich (2004)
Playing with Ajax in 2004 Zlatan Ibrahimovich showed his otherworldly skills by evading five defenders to pull off one of his greatest goals and also something rare seen in the history of football.
Dennis Bergkamp (2002)
In the year 2002 Dennis Bergkamp displayed one of his greatest skills while playing against Newcastle for Arsenal. It was a thing of beauty when he showed the best body and ball control ever. He first flicked and then spin the ball around the defender to catch the pass to himself to make a goal.
Carlos Alberto (1970)
The Brazilian World Cup team in 1970 was the strongest with some of the greatest players of the decade like Pele, Rivelino, Jairzinho and Gerson. The team was at its best to win the World Cup showcasing some beautiful synchroncity of their creativity on route while scoring the greatest ever goals.
Eric Cantona (1996)
Eric Cantona defeated two defenders and whipped exchanged pass from a team mate to chip the ball calmly inside the net, from over the goalkeeper from just over the penalty area. It is one of the most iconic goals in the history of football.
Zlatan Ibrahimovich (2012)
The mistake of England goalkeeper Joe Hart was quickly recognized by Zlatan Ibrahimovich and his incredible instincts took over instantly. From about 30 years away he turned into position and leapt into the air to smash an overhead kick.
George Weah (1996)
George Weah had kicked the most memorable goal in the history of AC Milan in 1996 by collecting the ball in his own penalty and running the length of the pitch by beating three defenders and also the goalkeeper.
Marco Van Basten (1988)
During the 1988 European Championship Final the Dutch legend Marco Van Basten pulled off one of the toughest goals with such power, preciseness and difficulty that German crowd had to applaud even though supporting the opposition.
Diego Maradona (1986)
Playing against England in a 1986 match the Argentinean genius Diego Maradona defeated four defenders as well as the English goalkeeper to put the ball into the back of the net.
- Vacationing in Ontario’s wilderness with adventurous teenagers - April 9, 2021
- Cost management is key to business profitability - April 2, 2021
- How to increase energy using acupressure points - March 31, 2021
- Bad science in sci-fi movies - March 27, 2021
- Affording college tips for upper middle class - March 25, 2021
- Business owners need these succession plans - March 24, 2021
- Visiting Costa Rica on a vacation - March 23, 2021
- Lose weight – Be your own “Biggest Loser” by Lifting Weights - March 19, 2021
- Independent film marketing in the online world - March 18, 2021
- Should you homeschool high school - March 13, 2021