You have just spent months planning for your wedding and now after the marriage you obviously need to kick back, relax, play, have fun and create a wonderful honeymoon memory with your better half. Here we have come up with a small tip to let you know the top 5 romantic honeymoon destinations in the world.
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Amalfi Coast divine stretches 50,000 coastline of Italy and is considered as one of the most romantic destinations of the world and tops in entire Europe. The coast is stretched from Sorrento to Salerno just south of Naples. Drive along on this snaking coastal road climbing and dipping with the cliffs is the best of all here. It offers breathtaking views of the sparkling Mediterranean Sea. It is believed Hercules loved a nymph by the name Amalfi and he buried her here after she died.
Indian Ocean Islands
It is said Indian Ocean are Mecca for lovebirds. It is coral-ringed islands dotted like stepping-stones. The place is perfect for honeymoon couples seeking idyll of palm-fringed and deserted white-sand beaches. If you are looking for scenic beauty, go for 115 islands of the Seychelles. More than one thousand islands of the Maldives on Indian Ocean are the current hot spot. The new one-island-one-resort retreat is the best part of it for couples seeking complete privacy.
South Africa has several beautiful honeymoon destinations for newly wedded couples such as stunning beaches, hideaways in the mountains, historical wine estates, stylish safaris, luxury lodges and idyllic bush retreats. Today, South Africa is the top holiday destination throughout the year.
If you are looking for a honeymoon destination that is deliciously warm year-round then the Caribbean is perfect. It is home to some of the best beaches in the world. There are more than 30 islands off the coasts of Florida in north and Venezuela in south. Jamaica, known as the home of reggae, is the musical heart of the Caribbean. Grenadines, Turks and Caicos, and Anguilla are quieter islands and popular for serious sun- and sand-worshippers.
Despite being far for the developed countries, newlywed couples still like to fly off to Australia for their honeymoon. The top attractions of Australia are world’s oldest rainforest, the Great Barrier Reef, the vast outback and spectacular Ayer’s Rock. The city and surf chic of Sydney is spectacular with vibrant bars and hotels. The famous harbour bridge here is a real man-made piece to admire or climb. Australia is also known for twin-destination honeymoon as it can also be combined with another blissful destination such as Singapore or Bali.
- Advice for step-parents and stepsibling relationships - September 21, 2019
- Choose the best cheap ukulele – old vs new - September 19, 2019
- Key measurements for your music business plan - September 17, 2019
- Old 90s games: Kirby Super Star - September 16, 2019
- Retro games online – Mario RPGs and Mario retro game platformers - September 15, 2019
- Is ethical hacking in demand? - September 14, 2019
- Ten steps to gym business plan - September 12, 2019
- Exercise and lose weight using metal detecting finds and prospecting - September 9, 2019
- Buying a metal detector – best metal detector for coins - September 8, 2019
- Four negative behavior patterns in love marriage problem - September 7, 2019