Commerce is a field which incorporates investigations of records, business; business ideas. Business understudies have a wide assortment of vocational decisions to look over. The Course you choose after twelfth will shape your vocation. It is critical that students settle on an educated decision in regards to their profession.
How would you Choose your Course Options for Commerce?
- Evaluate your aptitudes and what are you Good at, that is meeting individuals, Data Crunching, Understanding People.
- Why would you like to do this course and what will you pick up. – If you want to run your own company and be an expert in that industry, you can search for online courses that will help you reach your goal and can even opt for a specific place of online experience such as a California MBA.
- Don’t simply arrive up on a course since every other person is doing that
- Converse with individuals around you, attempt to comprehend different fields and see what intrigues you.
Course Options for Commerce after 12th:
With the exception of Medical, Engineering, Architecture Fields, understudy can decide on any field after twelfth business.
- The Most Obvious Undergraduate Degree: B.Com/B.com (H)
- Proficient Courses: CA, CS, Actuarial Science
- Actuarial Science is a decent alternative and can be sought after close by with B.Com, BBA however not very many understudies know about it.
- Dialect Courses additionally give an extremely decent vocation openings. I know a companion who contemplated the German Language alongside BCom, and she is doing truly well and visits Germany frequently.
- CA requires steady work and assurance because the pass rate is low.
- Different Options: Law, Fashion Design, Journalism, Eco (H)
- Uncommon Programs: English (H) from EFLU or IIT Madras, Integrated MBA from IIM Indore, BA Social Work from TISS.
- For every one of these projects under the Special Programs, there is an Entrance Exam for affirmation. It is essential you don’t miss any dates.
- IIM Indore IPM Exam for a long time Integrated MBA program
- TISS-BAT 2017 for BA Social Work (Applications began for 2017)
- EFLU selection test for English (H) from EFLU Hyderabad
- HSEE for Integrated MA from IIT Madras.
Can I select BA from Course options for Commerce Students?
- The reason for that is, you (if have any instinct for growth) behave very humbly in the corporate world. Knowing big fancy degrees are dominating, without necessary interest for “attention to details”.
- Exactly this is the tipping point, from where real growth of responsibility starts; and ends at the position of CEO or CFO or even chairmen like Dinesh K Sarraf of ONGC or Rajendra Kumar Somany,bloomberg.com of HSIL Limited
- The basic requirement is interest in real growth, with complete attention to micro detail; which is always lacking in arrogant so called fancy degree holders.
- In any era, attention to detail is the only required ability to any sustainable success.
- If you see the list of CEO and CFO of Indian blue chip companies; you will stumble names like Gopal Vittal, Adesh Kumar Gupta, Dinesh K Sarraf Who are all Bachelors in Commerce
- Next thing you can find, everyone who reached, on these positions, has some time in their early career, embarked and performed very well, in the field of sales, sales related management and finance.
- If you need to pick, the fastest route, to reach CXO, of any blue-chip company; then entry gate is sales. Just at your age Om Prakash Munjal started from sales and became chairman of the world’s largest integrated bicycle manufacturing company by volume Hero Cycles.
- For this you should not waste, a single minute in searching job.
- Start whatever you stumble first. This is the only field, where outside roadblock, circumstances, etc could not halt you; except you.
- Therefore, it is not a bad decision if you want to take BA from one of the course options for Commerce students.
- 5 Best Technology Advances of 2016 – Best Innovations of 2016 - January 11, 2017
- 12 Natural Remedies For High Blood Pressure – How to Maintain BP? - January 10, 2017
- 5 Best Romcoms of All Time That You Can Stream on Netflix - January 7, 2017
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations At A Reasonable Cost Across The World - January 6, 2017
- 5 Biggest Fashion Trends 2017 Awaiting For You - January 4, 2017
- 5 Best Resolutions That Can Help In Simplifying Your Tech Life - January 3, 2017
- Serena Williams being engaged to Reddit’s Co Founder, Alexis Ohanian - January 2, 2017
- 5 Simple Diet Tips and Fitness Tips That Can Keep You Healthy This Year - January 1, 2017
- Top 5 Film Tracks of 2016 That Will Hold Your Heart - December 31, 2016
- 5 New Year Party Games You can Play with your Family At Night - December 30, 2016