Mobile gaming is going to become big in the online entertainment segment as phone screens have become bigger in size and displays are now more detailed. Gaming market would be experiencing explosive growth.
It is projected the gaming industry to grow more than $25 billion in annual revenue by 2020 and a good part of it would come from smartphones.
Experts say the growth in mobile users have gone high across the world and a data revealed in 2011 there were about 80 million mobile gamers in the United Nations.
Research firm Statista released a report revealing the number has ballooned to more than 180 million in 2016.
However, even though the statistics reveal the gaming market is to boom but the question arises what will bring success to companies. It is yet to be known which type of game would become a hit on mobile devices.
Over the years the app stores have changed significantly and they have become more competitive. For publishers it is highly important to come up with good gaming metrics so that users acquire the title.
Lately number of developers has increased who are venturing into mobile gaming. A report reveals 62 percent of smartphone users are installing games within a week of buying a new phone.
It is important in the mobile gaming era that developers should recognize their end users and not to make games from a broad audience. Getting more engagement of gamers is required and this happens only when interest of players is focused while developing a game. So identifying key demographics is much required before kicking off the project.
Experts believe it is better to create targeted experiences and connect with target consumer groups as the ultimate goal is to lure potential gamers to download the game from app stores.
It is required to focus on niche gaming spaces and know where to fit into it.
More to all these, it is true apps have bugs and the developers should recognize those to the earliest and fix those fast.
Making a mistake and fixing it fast is far better than never making a mistake.
Gaming companies are suggested to first consider their capabilities and learn whether those meet the needs of users. If not, try to find the perfect partners that can execute the idea perfectly.
It is also suggested the companies should focus more on coming up with sequels rather than making a brand new title.
- How to backpack in tight budget and travel world - September 27, 2020
- Top 10 modern Christmas traditions - September 26, 2020
- Christmas party planning ideas for teens - September 22, 2020
- Wedding jewelry trends in 2020 - September 21, 2020
- Tips to install a mod for Fallout: New Vegas - September 19, 2020
- An expert guide to coat styles in fall 2020 - September 18, 2020
- Winter 2020 fashion essentials for women under 30 - September 15, 2020
- Understanding accident sickness and unemployment insurance - September 14, 2020
- PGA tour, country club and golf course facts - September 12, 2020
- US Open: Serena Williams defeated in semi-final by Azarenka - September 10, 2020