We’re sure you’ve got a list of slots that are your go-to games in a playing session. Are most of your favourites fantasy or action-themed? Or perhaps you prefer slots which are low or high volatility? While there are many parts that make up a slot, the heart of the game lies in the reel mechanics. In other words, the game is mainly made up of the number of reels, the way they spin, and how the symbols land and interact with the game once they fall into place.
And with so many slots out there, game providers have made a huge effort over the past few years to be as innovative as possible when it comes to the slot mechanics. To bring you the top 5, we got in touch with the experts at bgo casino.
So before you try out any new slots, make sure to take a look at our infographic below, learn about the different game mechanics out there, and give our game recommendations a try. From the famous MegaWays mechanic that has brought players many an updated game in 2020, to the recently launched Game Changer mechanic, we’ll bet there’s at least one you’ve yet to try out!
- How to Share Your New Game Launch This Year - January 11, 2021
- A 2021 Career Guide: How To Change Professions During COVID-19 - January 8, 2021
- 7 Ways to Share Your Creative Side With Your Friends - December 31, 2020
- Evaluating a Consumer Credit Counselor - December 28, 2020
- Is It Really Difficult To Be A Financier? - December 10, 2020
- Maintaining Oral Health Naturally and Alternatively: Best Natural Ingredients and Home Remedies - December 8, 2020
- 5 Gaming Purchases to Improve Your Gaming Experience Online - December 8, 2020
- Tips on Making Safer Investments as an Expat - December 7, 2020
- Mix and Match Gifts Introduces You to World of Warcraft - December 3, 2020
- How to make informed decisions when day trading stocks? - November 30, 2020