We’re sure you’ve got a list of slots that are your go-to games in a playing session. Are most of your favourites fantasy or action-themed? Or perhaps you prefer slots which are low or high volatility? While there are many parts that make up a slot, the heart of the game lies in the reel mechanics. In other words, the game is mainly made up of the number of reels, the way they spin, and how the symbols land and interact with the game once they fall into place.
And with so many slots out there, game providers have made a huge effort over the past few years to be as innovative as possible when it comes to the slot mechanics. To bring you the top 5, we got in touch with the experts at bgo casino.
So before you try out any new slots, make sure to take a look at our infographic below, learn about the different game mechanics out there, and give our game recommendations a try. From the famous MegaWays mechanic that has brought players many an updated game in 2020, to the recently launched Game Changer mechanic, we’ll bet there’s at least one you’ve yet to try out!
- 5 Reasons You Should Consider Size When Choosing Wall Arts for Your Home Décor - October 18, 2021
- Six Video Game Skills That Can Actually Help You at Your Job - October 16, 2021
- The Next Steps in Bionic Limb Development - October 12, 2021
- A Step By Step Guide On Hosting A Birthday Party For Kids - October 8, 2021
- How HR’s role is changing post-COVID - October 5, 2021
- The Importance of the International Driving License - September 29, 2021
- What To Know About Work As A Delivery Driver - September 28, 2021
- UnSpot – a system for booking workplaces and meeting rooms in the office - September 26, 2021
- 5 Things New Homeowners Should Know in Fairfax, VA - September 25, 2021
- 3 Sectors of the Gaming Industry Worth Following - September 21, 2021