We’re sure you’ve got a list of slots that are your go-to games in a playing session. Are most of your favourites fantasy or action-themed? Or perhaps you prefer slots which are low or high volatility? While there are many parts that make up a slot, the heart of the game lies in the reel mechanics. In other words, the game is mainly made up of the number of reels, the way they spin, and how the symbols land and interact with the game once they fall into place.
And with so many slots out there, game providers have made a huge effort over the past few years to be as innovative as possible when it comes to the slot mechanics. To bring you the top 5, we got in touch with the experts at bgo casino.
So before you try out any new slots, make sure to take a look at our infographic below, learn about the different game mechanics out there, and give our game recommendations a try. From the famous MegaWays mechanic that has brought players many an updated game in 2020, to the recently launched Game Changer mechanic, we’ll bet there’s at least one you’ve yet to try out!
- Latest Advances in EMR Technology - November 22, 2020
- 3 Great Career Options to Consider - November 21, 2020
- 5 Reasons Why Live Chats Are Indispensable - November 18, 2020
- Five Ways to Seriously Improve Your Staircase on a Budget - November 16, 2020
- This Holiday, It’s time to Sell Music on USB Drives - November 15, 2020
- Injury in New Port Richey? – Things to Know - November 14, 2020
- Wellness Methods: How to Keep Anxiety Levels Low - November 13, 2020
- How to Raise Money for Charity - November 9, 2020
- How to Make a Perfect App for Travellers - November 5, 2020
- Why should turning your house into a smart home be your next project? - November 3, 2020