How many times have you dreamt about the sandy beaches of Florida sitting in a stuffy office? Now, you can live out your desires with the amazing apartments of SLS Brickell. Even in the photographs, it looks like a dream house for everyone!
SLS Brickell is a luxurious 54-story skyscraper with 24/7 valet parking. Located in the heart of Miami and developed by prominent architects and designers, this building will definitely keep you inspired for many years. It has 450 private apartments and 124 hotel condos and rooms with unique interiors. All of them are going to meet the most sophisticated requirements.
You will be impressed with how much light there is in these spacious rooms with huge windows. Italian cabinetry and modern kitchen appliances are aimed to add a bit of comfort to your everyday life. But one of the most exciting places here is a rooftop swimming pool that offers breathtaking views of the bay and the city.
If you prefer traveling with family, here is a marvelous children’s playroom that can keep your youngest ones engaged and curious for hours. You can make use of this precious time and go to a large fitness center or spend time in a luxurious spa. There is no need to worry about safety as well – SLS Brickell offers 8-floor secured parking garage and a round-the-clock concierge who will keep an eye on the main door.
SLS Brickell is perfect for holding meetings. There are a 6,000 sq. ft. ballroom and 2,000 sq. ft. space designed for business purposes. There are also two restaurants with amazing food. One of them is on-site dining powered by Michael Schwartz and Jose Andres, where you can give a try to something unusual.
Here is also a stunningly landscaped deck with one more swimming pool. There, you can take the edge off and refresh after a busy day. For more details, visit exploremiamirealestate.com. It’s time to change around!
- Podcast Learning Tips with Dan Lok the King of Closing - April 24, 2021
- SLS Brickell in Miami - April 14, 2021
- 3 Upscale Hotel Meeting Spaces in Santa Monica - March 30, 2021
- The Push for Renewable Energy: The Advantages of Solar Panels - March 26, 2021
- Camping Activities When The Weather Is Bad - March 22, 2021
- 6 Things to Consider Before Adding a Rooftop Deck - March 21, 2021
- Meeting New York’s Serious Injury Threshold - March 6, 2021
- The Fundamentals of Deploying Business Intelligence Software - March 3, 2021
- No color pencils? Best color by number apps for your phone - February 26, 2021
- Never Ending Level Top Shooter Games Gift Cards - February 24, 2021