High blood pressure (a.k.a. hypertension) is a serious threat to everyone’s health as it can quietly ruin human body for ages before symptoms show up. When managed improperly or too late, it may result in a severe disability or even a fatal heart attack.
The alarming statistics provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention state that more than 70 million U.S. grown-ups possess problems associated with high blood pressure. And only about half of these patients are able to monitor their health condition. Even though American nation spends more than $45 billion annually on the treatment of this problem, many citizens still lack high-quality services.
Thus, in order to prevent a variety of medical issues, those who suffer from high blood pressure have to be aware of the affordable approaches to recovery. The risks include:
- damage to the arteries
- damage to the heart
– coronary artery disease
– increased left heart
– complete heart failure
- damage to the brain
– transient ischemic attack (TIA)
– cognitive impairment
- damage to the kidneys
– kidney artery aneurysm
Isn’t this list scary? You can read more about the consequences of high blood pressure. Now, it is time to observe five safe and reliable ways to naturally decrease blood pressure.
- Herbs & Other Methods of Ethnoscience
Except for the lifestyle changes and a strong will to overcome the disease, there are several traditional treatment advices for dropping your blood pressure to the desired level. Taking herbs or special supplements demands a consultation with your doctor first. Watch out: these nasty things may cause various side effects.
The most recommended herbs to cure high blood pressure are:
- A tasty herb added to different dishes. Your diet with basil will bring the desirable results very soon. Use its fresh leaves in soups, salads, and more.
- Eating this herb on a regular basis has been shown to normalize blood pressure in patients with diabetes. You can add it even to your favorite hot drinks.
- Coming from India, this good would lower your blood pressure within several months. Cardamom seeds taste great in baked goods!
- Celery seed. A popular herb applied when cooking stews, soups, and many more savory meals. This is a famous method for reducing blood pressure in China.
- French lavender. Not only you will enjoy the wonderful smell of this perfume-base herb – you will also find it quite useful in the endless battle with your high blood pressure.
- No Extra Weight!
Being overweight causes a lot of discomfort. First of all, your health suffers.In addition to high blood pressure, patients with extra weight experience problems with their breath while sleeping or taking a nap.Losing unfavorable pounds will result in a healthy body and new health opportunities. Just think about it: when a person gets rid of at least 10 pounds (4.5 kilograms), he or she reports fewer problems connected with blood pressure.
In addition, keep an eye on your waistline. Don’t carry heavy stuff. If your waist measurement is more than 40 inches, you’re likely at risk for health problems.
- Use special devices
Even if you’re sure that your blood pressure level is OK, it is important to check it from time to time because no one is 100% safe from facing this common problem. Using specific devices designed to measure your blood pressure accurately can assist greatly in naturally lowering blood pressure (if needed). With exact measurements, you can assign the corresponding diet, choose exercises, decide on the herbs or medicine to take, etc. do irregular heartbeats worry you? Are you feeling bad during the flight? Only after measuring your blood pressure you will be sure in your diagnosis. Try to choose time-tested and quality equipment.
- Train, train, and train
We all know that it is important to do some sports. But we realize only half of the reasons. At least half an hour per day will certainly lower your blood pressure by 4 to 9 mm Hg. Never stop training. It does not have to be something supernatural and tiring.
If you have a prehypertension, physical activity will prevent you from facing hypertension. Experts in physical education recommend simply walking, jogging, cycling, swimming, shaking, playing small/big tennis, or dancing. It’s up to you to choose!
- Add less sodium to your daily ration
Except for simply sticking to the diet based on grains, fruits, and vegetables, it is crucial to watch the levels of sodium in your in your food as the balanced proportion may lower your blood pressure by 2 to 8 mm Hg.
On the whole, it is recommended to restrict the amount of sodium to about 2,300 mg per day. Do not use less than 1,500, especially if you’re the one with salt sensitivity. This group consists of:
- Population aged 51+
- Patients with diabetes or chronic kidney disease
While drugs can reduce blood pressure, they may lead to serious side effects such as leg cramps, dizziness, and insomnia. Isn’t it smarter to limit the amount of alcohol beverages in your menu and keep to the simple advice’s listed above?
- Which are the most popular online games? - March 27, 2020
- Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Being a Business Owner in Singapore - March 23, 2020
- 5 Ways That the Right Installment Loan Plan Will Help You Get Back on Your Feet - March 16, 2020
- Distracted Driving and Personal Injury cases in Denver - March 14, 2020
- How to Create Multiple Zones With Smart Thermostat - March 2, 2020
- Casino Etiquette: everything you need to know - February 21, 2020
- Tips How Not To Get Cheated By A Mechanic - February 17, 2020
- Assuming Leadership Roles as a Nurse: Which are the Most Important Skills You Should Acquire? - February 4, 2020
- What Furnished Vacation Rental Apartments Have To Offer - January 26, 2020
- Exterminating The Cockroaches with Reliable Pest Control - January 26, 2020