Strangers cannot be predicted easily and hence you need to be well protected to avoid any unnecessary confrontation with anyone outside. Here are some of the best tips how to deal with strangers.
It is well said to be positive. If you meet a stranger and want to avoid approaching any situation reluctantly, keep yourself calm and tell yourself no need to be anxious, everything will go well and the person seems nice. This way you can cheat your brain to some extent and you will be a bit in relaxing phase. So this way start with correct not instead of falling on wrong foot.
Have smiling face
People always like to interact with someone who is smiling and as the stranger does not know about you, it is suggested to carry a pleasing smile before speaking a word. It will encourage the stranger to move on quickly.
Let it go
Strangers have tons of stupid questions and confronting may cost your precious time. So let it go and don’t make others around you upset. It is suggested to organize your day and understand “whatever helps you make it through.”
Let heated topic go too
You may come across such stranger who may discuss about politics or who may complain about everything. Simply nod and smile, and don’t start an argument.
Awkward silence of strangers should not be feared. Crack a question about the person as it is to note people love to talk about themselves. You can ask simple questions like what is the price of the cellphone he or she is using. Ask about from where she got the earrings as those are beautiful.
Play dumb and not scream if your bill is too high. The other person at the counter may help in making you understand. You will get better service.
Back down at right time
Even if you have an appointment you need to back down sometime like if the receptionist disagrees about the schedule. Ask yourself whether you can throw off your schedule by another half hour and agree with the receptionist to be seated in the waiting room for another half hour.
Compliments may soften a bad attitude of the stranger like saying “your shirt has good checks” to a painter. He will be pleased and well behaved.
The stranger may be anxiety-inducing as well as rage-inducing but this does not mean you too need to behave the same way. Stay cool and be kind. You will be rewarded.
- Global financial crisis promotes frugal living - July 7, 2020
- Personal finance guide – is personal debt out of control - July 6, 2020
- How to consolidate student loans: private and federal - July 5, 2020
- Better finance – money making hobbies - July 4, 2020
- How to choose DC to AC power supply inverters - July 2, 2020
- Facebook app D&DTA; Class Powers info of this retro games online - June 27, 2020
- Natural remedies and energy medicine tips for Jet Lag - June 23, 2020
- Signs of cheating in a relationship – Is your partner unfaithful - June 22, 2020
- Stevie Wonder: Where I’m Coming From and For Once In My Life - June 21, 2020
- Help kids choose band instruments based on level of challenge - June 19, 2020