Did you wake up to find that all your important office data has disappeared all of a sudden? Have you just come to know that some of the music files you had stored in the memory card of your mobile phone is lost? What would you be doing in such a situation? If you had installed the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 8.6 software on your computer, then you would be able to easily retrieve the lost data that you might have accidentally deleted or might have lost while formatting. This data recovery is the best software that you can use to recover all the software that you need as well as pictures, emails, office documents, music files, videos and many more.
How to Use?
The data recovery software is very easy to use and even a novice software user will be able to use the software to recover deleted or formatted or lost data. Once you have downloaded the software on your computer system, the first step is to launch the program. The next step is to scan your device and the final step is the preview and the recovery feature to see your lost data files and folders. So, with just a few clicks, you will be able to retrieve all your lost data in minutes.
Ease of Use
The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 8.6 is a 100% free and safe tool that allows you to easily retrieve all your lost computer data. It offers a user friendly interface to recover your lost data and you can recover your data very quickly.
The EaseUS data recovery software offers you two scanning modes. One is the quick scan which will help you to trace out deleted files and the other is a deep scan that will help you to easily trace out formatted, hidden and lost as well as inaccessible files. The software can be used to retrieve lost data not just from PCs, but also from laptops, servers, storage devices like USB, memory, external hard drive and also from servers. So, be it a virus attack or a system error or a system format that has led to the loss of your important data, EaseUS is the best free data recovery software you can try out to retrieve all data without any fuss.
The software can be made to pause and continue at any time and the results of the scanning can also be saved and imported, so that you can carry out another recovery of data without going through the scanning process all over again. You can specify the types of files you want to recover during the recovery process and also save time by filtering your search by name of file, date of the file or type of file and preview them before completing the recovery.
- How to Make the Most of Your car Racing-Themed Vacation - December 22, 2017
- Will Reading Glasses Soon be a Thing of the Past? - December 7, 2017
- How to Turn Your Home to a Vacation Rental - December 1, 2017
- Medical Innovations: Pioneering, yet Simple - October 25, 2017
- Professional Photo Editing with RetouchMe - October 24, 2017
- How to Become More Convincing: 3 Original and Effective Methods - October 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Tips to Improve Cash Flow in a Business - October 23, 2017
- Redecorate for a Cozy Fall - October 22, 2017
- How To Keep Kids Away From Overuse Habit Of Smartphone - October 15, 2017
- Stay On Budget For Black Friday & Beyond - October 9, 2017