India can be quite cheap when it comes to travelling if you know where to go exactly. If you are somebody who likes to get a rucksack and take off on a campaign without needing to spend a tonne of cash, India is your heaven. Exploring in India could be the most enhancing knowledge of your life. From rural towns in deserts to concealed settlements in the mountains and the urban communities, from picturesque sanctuary cities by the shoreline to profound grounds in the slopes, India has everything that a backpacker can ever wish for. Also, the best part is – a trek to these spots which is relatively less costly. So, here are five cheapest destinations to backpack in India:
Ladakh: Known for the high passes, a single day in Ladakh costs around Rs 1400 per head. A fruitless yet lovely area situated in Jammu & Kashmir state of northern India. You require time staring you in the face and tons of persistence. This makes it perfect for the explorers. As a result of its remote area and high height, Ladakh is not for those searching for a fast holiday. On convenience, Ladakh offers a few choices from family-run foundations, water rides, narrow lanes to visitor houses to spending lodgings in communities.
Spiti Valley: Ranging around 900 per day and previously known as a part of Tibet, Spiti is a remote valley settled in the Himalayan range of Himachal Pradesh. For settlement and accommodation; government and besides private visitor houses, are accessible at Losar, Kaza, Poh, Tabo, Samd, and Sagna in Spiti. Aside from the way of life and natural magnificence here, Spiti additionally offers safaris and trekking in the midst of its grand mountains, icy masses, captivating scenes, and a perfect environment.
Dharamsala: Arranged in the pleasant Kangra valley and set against the Dhauladhar range, Dharamsala is a perfect retreat for nature darlings. Being in Himachal Pradesh and aside from the natural ambience and picturesque perspectives of the hills, Dharamsala is additionally a heaven with para-lightweight planes. If you love travelling, you won’t want to miss this cheapest destination which only costs you around Rs 200 in a single day.
Jaisalmer: The surmised cost of Rs 1000 is what you need to spend a day in this Golden City. It is situated amidst the Thar Desert and is a must for all the travel lovers. This place is known for intriguing sand hills, majestic Havelis, beautiful royal residences and dazzling sanctuaries. This cheapest destination offers you a camel safari through the sand hills and the Gadisar Lake which is a common joint for fowls.
Parvati Valley: Located in the Kullu of Himachal Pradesh, this cheap destination valley offers a blend of grand scenes and roads to encounter an adrenaline surge. Parvati Valley is the perfect spot for an excursion if you need to chill in the lap of nature. The towns in the open spaces on the banks of the Parvati River are perfect for outdoors amid the year mid season. Be it the image village of Kasol, or the breathtaking, high-elevation Kheerganga and Tosh with its heated water springs.
- 5 Best Technology Advances of 2016 – Best Innovations of 2016 - January 11, 2017
- 12 Natural Remedies For High Blood Pressure – How to Maintain BP? - January 10, 2017
- 5 Best Romcoms of All Time That You Can Stream on Netflix - January 7, 2017
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations At A Reasonable Cost Across The World - January 6, 2017
- 5 Biggest Fashion Trends 2017 Awaiting For You - January 4, 2017
- 5 Best Resolutions That Can Help In Simplifying Your Tech Life - January 3, 2017
- Serena Williams being engaged to Reddit’s Co Founder, Alexis Ohanian - January 2, 2017
- 5 Simple Diet Tips and Fitness Tips That Can Keep You Healthy This Year - January 1, 2017
- Top 5 Film Tracks of 2016 That Will Hold Your Heart - December 31, 2016
- 5 New Year Party Games You can Play with your Family At Night - December 30, 2016