Throughout our posts we have been talking about the great benefits the Google Play Store offers to users all around the world. Among some of its features, it contains all types of software. For example, music, e-books, video-games, and last but not least, a huge assortment of apps of different kinds, from weather-related or GPS apps, to video players and others ( we encourage that you find yourself the great amount of apps offered by Google Play Store. You will not believe the wide arrange of apps available). Most important, bear in mind that a vast majority of the apps appearing on the Google Play Store are completely free, so you will not have to pay a dime for them (or at least for most of them).
We have also mentioned that a lot of users have easy access to the Google Play Store through the pre-installed app on their Smartphones. Nevertheless there are a few unlucky Android users who have not enjoyed the privilege of getting hold of this app directly from their default Android platform. It is for this reason that we would like to tell you about the possibility of downloading an external app called APK, which will provide you with Google Play Store access on your Android phone. As for where to download it from, there are many places, including the Google Play Store itself, which you can access (before you have the APK) on your phone web browser, or you could also choose to click on the link below that we will leave at the end of this post.
As to how to install the APK, let us give you a few tips on how to do this successfully. In many cases this app will be installed easily from tapping the downloaded software on your phone, as any other software you have already installed. In case you did not download this from the Google Play Store, you might want to go to Settings-> Security and then tick the box in Unknown sources (do this only if the app does not get installed as any other regular software and then undo this change). Later, if you get a warning that says “this type of file can harm your device”, just ignore it and tap Ok.
As regards the latest version of (in this case) the APK, this one is the 5.7.10. Some of the interesting characteristics it showcases are the circular animations to TV pages as well as the “popular” opinion review burbs. Although this version did not introduce many innovative improvements, we still want to emphasize on the importance of having an updated version of the APK, as having an outdated version could produce some glitches between our phone and the Google Play Store, sometimes producing a major breakdown, which will simply keep us from accessing the Google Play Store.
- How to Make the Most of Your car Racing-Themed Vacation - December 22, 2017
- Will Reading Glasses Soon be a Thing of the Past? - December 7, 2017
- How to Turn Your Home to a Vacation Rental - December 1, 2017
- Medical Innovations: Pioneering, yet Simple - October 25, 2017
- Professional Photo Editing with RetouchMe - October 24, 2017
- How to Become More Convincing: 3 Original and Effective Methods - October 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Tips to Improve Cash Flow in a Business - October 23, 2017
- Redecorate for a Cozy Fall - October 22, 2017
- How To Keep Kids Away From Overuse Habit Of Smartphone - October 15, 2017
- Stay On Budget For Black Friday & Beyond - October 9, 2017