Need help making an investment app? Learn how to do so in this guide.
Mobile investment apps are starting to be commonly used by retail investors.
The fact that apps are being used instead of standard tools is not surprising based on how mobile apps evolved over time. One Statista report states that there were about 178.1 mobile app downloads in 2017. This number is expected to reach to 258.2 billion by 2022.
Mobile investment apps provide good financial solutions for users and aid them with investment coaching, market data, etc. With the retail investors energetic to trade in the stock market, these mobile apps are predicted to have phenomenal growth.
The investment app market is very competitive. To compete with apps such as Stash, Acorns, and Robinhood, you’ll need to offer features. Here are some features you need to consider
- Before adding features, you must make sure that your app follows the regulatory requirements in your location. Make it clear in the app design and functionality that you follow the required functions. For example, your app needs to follow the SEC (Security Exchange Commission) regulations if you live in the US.
- Coach users and give insightful investment recommendations in your app. It’s important that the advice is unbiased. Biased recommendations will ruin your app’s credibility.
- Your mobile app should investors to invest and transact on the go.
- The app needs to have bank grade security. It needs an A+ SSL Certificate, which is the highest ones. Give the app 256 encryption to ensure that your users’ investments can remain safe.
How Do I Make an Investment Mobile App
- Create a mobile app’s UI. Your UX/UI designers will know the right mobile navigation menu examples. Your iOS and Android developers need to make the front end for your mobile platforms.
- You can use investment API’s (Application Programming Interfaces) to create common functions. This will save you some development effort.
- You can speed up the development process via a ‘Mobile Backend as a Service’ provider.
- Thoroughly test the app.
- Publish your app in all stores.
What Tools Should I Use?
We recommend that you use efficient tools for this development project. Use a good test automation tool like TestComplete to help your development team make a high-quality app.
Mobile apps act as a “System of Engagement” (SoSE). These applications must undergo frequent enhancements and updates. You need a tool that can help you with building and deploying your app.
You’ll need a team with the following skills
- UI/UX designers
- Business Analysts
- Android Developers
- iOS Developers
You’ll need an effective project manager who knows the best project management practices. While we suggest that your team is co-located, sometimes you’ll have to work with a remote team. Make sure your project manager knows how to work with your team to receive the best results.
When you develop an investment app, you have to have a plan and a team. By having these two factors, you’ll find it easier to complete your app within a reasonable time frame. So make sure your app is tested repeatedly to ensure that it will resonate with your future investors.
Do you have any questions about making an investment app?
Tell us in the comments below!
- Virtual Reality And The Future Of Online Gaming - September 11, 2019
- The Technical Translation Services from Pangeanic - August 28, 2019
- Turn Corporate Gifts Into A Lifestyle - August 24, 2019
- The Best Garage Door Repairs and Services - August 20, 2019
- 5 Amazing Museums to Visit in New York City Trip - August 19, 2019
- Want to Know is Electric Bike Worth Buying? - August 14, 2019
- 4 Music Festivals Worth Attending In The US - July 30, 2019
- Dominating the World of Warcraft Player vs Player Battle Scene - July 27, 2019
- 3 Coffee Lovers Tips For Making The Perfect Brew - July 19, 2019
- Why buy a professional karaoke machine? - July 15, 2019